Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masubuko

The Announcement  Empty
PostSubject: The Announcement    The Announcement  EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:36 am

The camera is backstage once more as it shows Masubuko charging down the corridor with Tank Buster facing away from him. Just as Masubuko is about to tackle Tank Buster, he turns around and the collide. They are on the floor for no more than 5 seconds before security guards break it up. In the background Reaper is seen sprinting to the incident.

Reaper: Hey!! What in the world do you think you guys are doing!!! Another fight, first Tank backstage attack you and now you attacking him!

Tank Buster: You saw what he did earlier! And the week before that!

Reaper: Of course I saw! Masubuko, what on earth is with these attacks?

Masubuko: I don't need to explain myself to the likes of you.

Reaper: Do you know what, you two have some fire about you, but this fighting backstage has got to stop, save it for the ring!

Tank Buster: Brilliant, can't wait to get my hands on him some more!

Reaper: Well you're gonna have to wait, because you're match will not be tonight... or next week for that matter.

Masubuko: Just tell me a time and a place.

Reaper: You two will finally get your hands on each other at our Pay Per View event! Not only will it be at the Pay Per View, but it will be headlining the event because 'Tank Buster vs Masubuko' will be for the World Heavyweight Championship!!!

The crowd's cheers can be heard from the arena all the way backstage.

Reaper: But this match has a couple of clauses. You two are not to fight each other backstage again until your match is over, is that clear?

Tank Buster and Masubuko both nod their heads and begin to walk away.

Reaper: Hold up! You didn't let me finish. In order for your match to be for the World Heavyweight Championship, you have to earn it! And you will earn it tonight, in a tag team match!

The crowd roar once more.

Reaper: Tonight it will be the team of Tank Buster and Masubuko vs Cap''n sick0 and Submarineguy!!

Masubuko and Tank Buster glare at eachother.

Reaper: Oh and guys... that match.... is next!

Bill Gates: Woah, what an announcement!

Steve Jobs: Well it looks like we got one hell of a main event to look forward to tonight!

Bill Gates: And another one at the Pay Per View!

Steve Jobs: But will it be for the World Championship, can these two get along for one match? We'll find out next.
Back to top Go down

The Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Gone Wild :: Federation Stuff :: Season one.-
Jump to: