Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Evil inside Storm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reapy

Evil inside Storm Empty
PostSubject: Evil inside Storm    Evil inside Storm EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:10 pm

The arena lights shut of shadowing everybody in darkness. The crowd are silent in anticipation. The lights flash back on and Shadow Storm is in the middle of the ring

Shadow Storm: I have come back! But this time i'm letting the monster inside of me out! I will make people bleed! I will be your ruler! I will show no mercy! I will bring more pain than anyone ever expected! People call me weak... but they're wrong!

The crowd don't buy into Shadow's claims and start chant "Go home!"

Shadow Storm: Fine, be like that! But soon you will see what I have planned! This federation will be shrouded in darkness and it will decimate every superstar in that locker room! And that darkness will help me to destroy all of the other people's hard work and claim it for my own!

A video begins to play on the titan tron but is barely visible. It is clear the intention was to scare the audience but it seems to have no affect. Shadow Storm remains in the ring but confused how the video clip didn't scare the audience. The crowd begin to chant "Go home" once again

Shadow Storm: Okay then, don't listen but I'll give you guys a warning... Ill be hiding and waiting... but when you least expected it, you will suffer!

The lights shut off once more then quickly turn back on. When they do Shadow Storm is gone and the crowd cheer
Back to top Go down

Evil inside Storm
Page 1 of 1