Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

High Noon, WGW Style

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tank Buster

High Noon, WGW Style Empty
PostSubject: High Noon, WGW Style   High Noon, WGW Style EmptyFri May 17, 2013 2:59 am

The arena goes dark as Train by 3 Doors Down starts to play and as the song Builds Tank Buster comes running out of the back Looking pumped up and ready to go. The arena explodes in cheers as Tank Buster rushes the Ring and leaps up onto the apron, pyro's go off in the corners as Tank Buster takes center ring, microphone in hand.

Tank Buster: We got any tankers in the audience tonight?!

The crowd erupts at Tank's question.

Tank Buster: One week remains before the SURVIVAL Pay Per View match and I have been informed that my match with the punk ass Masubuko is going to be a Last Man Standing match!

The crowd erupts again, knowing how durable and resilient Tank is.

Tank Buster: You better bring an army Masubuko, because that is the only way your going to stop a TANK!

Masubuko's music begins to play. Masubuko appears at the entrance with his head low like always and begins to walk to the ring. Just as he reaches the ring he stops and looks up, staring directly into Tank Busters eyes. He then walks to the steps and climbs into the ring

Masubuko: You say I need an army? Tank... I am an army! I am a weapon, I am destruction and I am a survivor! That is what separates me from you and it's what separates me from all of these people... You see Tank, I may need an army to beat you... but you need a miracle to beat me!

The two superstars stare at each other for a long while.

Tank Buster: Actually... why wait until next week to find out, let's have our match right here, right now!!

Masubuko: Be careful what you wish for!

The two superstars square up as hell is about to break lose. However Bill Gates stands up and grabs a mic and interrupts the two.

Bill Gates: Woah woah woah! I have just received a message from the General Manager and he has asked me to remind you that you have a contract signing later tonight in order to make this match official. He has also told me to tell you that you are not allowed to fight until Survival next week, so if I were you I'd pipe down and head backstage to get ready because you two will both be in action tonight!

The crowd roar with excitement as Masubuko drops and rolls out of the ring and Tank Buster follows just behind him.
Back to top Go down

High Noon, WGW Style
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Gone Wild :: Federation Stuff :: Season one.-
Jump to: