Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

better late then never

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reapy

better late then never  Empty
PostSubject: better late then never    better late then never  EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:38 am

The camera shows backstage as Reaper walks into the arena. Just as he nears the entrancea a WGW staff member rushes over to him.

Staff member: Hey boss you need to see some footage from earlier tonight.

Reaper: Hey man, I have no time right now. I just got off the plane from head office, I've been in meetings all week and dealing with the actions from last weeks show! Can I just go to my locker room sit down and relax first?

Staff member: Well sure, but I thought you might want to know that Mike Shark challenge you to a buried alive match at Survival next week!

Reaper stops in his tracks, turns and looks over at the Staff member. Grinning, Reaper places his hand on the Staff members shoulder

Reaper: What did you say?

The staff member looks nervous

Staff member: I.. I... I said Mike Shark was out in the ring... and he challenged you to a buried alive match Survival next week

Reaper: OK, OK, camera man can you whip up this footage... I'm gonna need to see this.

The camera man puts down his camera, turns to the TV monitor at the back and shows Reaper the footage. The footage begins to play.Reaper stares at the footage but eventually reaches his hand down and clicks the stop button and turns towards the camera.

Reaper: Well I guess Jessica and Mike have taken it upon themselves to book matches. Well sweet! One less thing for me to stress over.

Reaper Starts walking away when the staff member stops him again.

Staff member: Well are you going to give him an answer now before he follows through with his threat?

Reaper: Oh yeah I almost forgot.

Reaper pauses and looks into the camera

Reaper: Mike Shark you want your answer, hell man, the people already gave you your answer! You want me in a buried alive match?

Reaper takes a long pause

Reaper: Do the fans want to see Reaper in a buried alive match?

The fans in the arena start chanting Reaper's name. Reaper hears the chants and smiles.

Reaper: Mike... I'll see you there!

Reaper walks away down the hall singing the theme song from Mr. Rogers' neighborhood as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down
Masubuko

PostSubject: Re: better late then never    better late then never  EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:50 am

Reaper, fix the layout, any actions must be in italics and separate from dialogue, it shouldn't be centered, the needs to be gaps between each sections eg dialogue *gap* dialogue *gap* action *gap* etc etc, i will fix the grammar and such from there, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Reapy

PostSubject: Re: better late then never    better late then never  EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:57 am

Ok I'll try working it
Back to top Go down
Masubuko

PostSubject: Re: better late then never    better late then never  EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:51 am

dont worry now, i fixed it all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: better late then never    better late then never  Empty

Back to top Go down

better late then never
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Gone Wild :: Federation Stuff :: Season one.-
Jump to: