Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Get some for me too

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clark X

Get some for me too Empty
PostSubject: Get some for me too   Get some for me too EmptyThu May 23, 2013 3:45 am

A knock can be heard from Reaper's room and immediately follows with Clark X opening the door and sees Reaper sitting on his desk

Clark X: Hey Reaper, first of all I'd like to thank you for what you did the other week. I probably wouldn't be standing here right now if you and the others had intervened.

Clark X approaches closer to Reapers desk

Clark X: I would love to get some payback with those guys. But as you already know, I'm in a match with Tom Scott tonight. So I came here to ask you to beat that guy up. Not just for me but for every one of us.

Well this is what I got so far. Reaper if you want to add anything here go ahead. I'll finish this one unless you have something to add
Back to top Go down
Reapy

PostSubject: Re: Get some for me too   Get some for me too EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:52 am

A knock can be heard from Reaper's room and immediately follows with Clark X opening the door.Reaper is sitting at his desk in his wrestling gear taping up his wrist.

Reaper: Hey Clark, what's up?

Clark X: Hey Reaper, first of all I'd like to thank you for what you did the other week. I probably wouldn't be standing here right now if you and the others hadn't intervened.

Reaper: Clark, don't sweat it.

Clark X approaches closer to Reapers desk

Clark X: I would love to get some payback with those guys, but as you already know, I'm in a match with Tom Scott tonight. So I came here to ask you to beat the holy hell out of Mike Shark tonight! Not just for me but for every one of us!

Reaper reaches down and lifts up a sledgehammer. Reaper looks over at Clark X smiling as Clark slowly backs out the room.
Back to top Go down
Masubuko

PostSubject: Re: Get some for me too   Get some for me too EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:22 am

yo, sort out the layout guys
Back to top Go down
GM Tom Scott
Admin
GM Tom Scott

PostSubject: Re: Get some for me too   Get some for me too EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:26 am

Whats that supposed to mean?
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlinggonewild.forumotion.co.uk
Masubuko

PostSubject: Re: Get some for me too   Get some for me too EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:46 pm

don't worry i fixed it up
Back to top Go down
GM Tom Scott
Admin
GM Tom Scott

PostSubject: Re: Get some for me too   Get some for me too EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:10 pm

if your on about it being centred, the bg automatically centers it anyway..
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlinggonewild.forumotion.co.uk
Masubuko

PostSubject: Re: Get some for me too   Get some for me too EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:58 am

now, some actions were in the colour green while others were white italics, needed to all be white italics, but its all good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get some for me too   Get some for me too Empty

Back to top Go down

Get some for me too
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Gone Wild :: Federation Stuff :: Season one.-
Jump to: