Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An offer is made

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reapy

An offer is made  Empty
PostSubject: An offer is made    An offer is made  EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:20 am

Camera zooms outside of WGW where a car pulls up and a strange figure comes out and goes inside the arena

Mark Hanky: Welcome to WGW sir. May I help you?

Unknown: So this is the crap they call Wrestling Gone Wild.. Which way to get to the ring?

Mark Hanky: Go down the hall, fourth door on the left.

Unknown: Alright.. Hey, do me a favour and find some better clothes!!

A short break as the man heads towards the arena and grabs a mic...

Bill Gates: Who is this guy?

Steve Jobs: I have no idea. I've never seen him before.

Unknown: Good Evening, Ladies and Gentleman! My name is Death Rattle and I am from ORW!

Bill Gates: ORW? What's that?

Death: For many of you idiots. ORW is one of the best feds in history! I came here to do some monthly inspection and recruiting! Sadly, I dont see anyone here that meets my standards.. So coming here was a waste of time!

Steve Jobs: How dare he do that!

Death drops the mic and starts to head out of the arena when Reaper's theme hits. Reaper comes walking out meeting Death at the top of the ramp way. The two men stare down one another, few words are exchanged before a staff member runs out with a mic for Reaper.

Reaper: Death, we've known one another for a while now and you of all people should know that there are two things in this world you just don't do!

The fans cheer

Death: Whats that?

Reaper: You don't pull on the Superman cape and you don't diss WGW when Reaper is in the house!

The fans scream louder and boo Death

Death: Well I guess I just pulled on the Superman cape because this fed is nothing more than a low budget, piece of...

Reaper grabs Death by the throat as security rushes out to stop Reaper.

Death: Reaper, you want to know why I really came? Well there's one talent I've seen here and that talent is you. Now I've done my homework and stuff and know the legend that is Reaper but I find myself asking...

Reaper can be seen mouthing the word "what"

Death: What you ask? Well I'm wondering can he still go, can the iconic Reaper still hang with the best in the world? Could he cut it in ORW?

Death reaches into his suit pocket pulling out to what looks like a contract

Death: I brought this contract with me with you in mind everything legal, all it needs is your john henry on it.

Death drops the contract on the ramp way. Reaper leans forward picking it up looking it over. The fans start to boo Death even more. Reaper gestures for a pen and signs the contract leaving the crowd speechless.

Reaper: Death I didn't sign a contract, I signed an ORW death certificate.

The camara fades to the sounds of cheers from the WGW fans.
Back to top Go down
Not so Silent Bob

An offer is made  Empty
PostSubject: Re: An offer is made    An offer is made  EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:32 am

ORW is the worst fed ever.
Back to top Go down

An offer is made
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Gone Wild :: Federation Stuff :: Season one.-
Jump to: