Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Desperate Times, Desperate Measures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tank Buster

Desperate Times, Desperate Measures Empty
PostSubject: Desperate Times, Desperate Measures   Desperate Times, Desperate Measures EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:48 pm

The TitanTron goes dark as a few words flash across the screen, taking the audience to the backstage area immediately after Survivor ended, Tank Buster is seeing sliding out of the ring, running his hand through his hair at a loss for words, his face pale and ashen as he disappears into the locker room. The TitanTron dims as machine gun cracks throughout the arena as Train by Three Doors Down starts to play as Tank Buster walks on stage his face still pale, not dressed in his ring attire, simply wearing a pair of sweats and a hoodie.

Tank Buster: Cut the music, CUT THE MUSIC!

The music stops as Tank Buster makes his way to the ring a microphone in his right hand as he climbs into the ring.

Tank Buster: At Survivor, I proclaimed that I would reign supreme in a match that is my bread and butter, the last man standing match. My background in the army made my body into an iron shell that could not be penetrated, my limbs turned into lethal weapons, I was a walking, talking a$$ kicking machine and I proclaimed it for all the world to hear.

The crowd falls eerily silent as they look on, every is on Tank Buster, as he seems to take some calming breaths before he continues.

Tank Buster: I came into the debut season of Wrestling Gone Wild proclaiming that I am the best, no one could stop me and no one could beat me. I called out to all my Tankers in the audience and they did everything they could at Survivor...........but it wasn't enough.

A few voices can be heard calling out LOSER! and more and more voices join in, as well as those calling out Masubuko! Masubuko! As Tank is visibly upset and angered by the crowd.

Tank Buster: SHUT UP! I AM NOT A LOSER!!!!

The crowd continues to chant LOSER! LOSER! as the chant becomes deafening.

Tank Buster: I said SHUT UP!

The crowd continues to chant as Tank Buster Throws down the microphone in anger and storms out of the ring amid a chorus of boos and chants of LOSER! and Masubuko!
Back to top Go down
GM Tom Scott
Admin
GM Tom Scott

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Times, Desperate Measures   Desperate Times, Desperate Measures EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:55 pm

lol your a loser Razz

JK

nice rp Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlinggonewild.forumotion.co.uk
Masubuko

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Times, Desperate Measures   Desperate Times, Desperate Measures EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:49 am

Tank, rp layout bro Razz
Back to top Go down
Tank Buster

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Times, Desperate Measures   Desperate Times, Desperate Measures EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:16 am

This is my RP layout, oit is how i have always done my rp's im not going to change it to the official one becauxse the crowd and other stuff is not readable when it is white.

In my opinion, who cares if not EVERY RP looks the same? IT honestly is pointless because it is just an aestetic point more than anything, and I believe as long as it is readable who gives a crap?
Back to top Go down
GM Tom Scott
Admin
GM Tom Scott

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Times, Desperate Measures   Desperate Times, Desperate Measures EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:53 am

There isn't an official layout.. as long as its readable, makes sense and doesn't have cyan yellow or violet text, it doesn't matter
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlinggonewild.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Times, Desperate Measures   Desperate Times, Desperate Measures Empty

Back to top Go down

Desperate Times, Desperate Measures
Page 1 of 1