Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

pain in one form or another

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pain

Pain

pain in one form or another Empty
PostSubject: pain in one form or another   pain in one form or another EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Jessica Love is standing in the The interview area with Pain

Jessica Love: I'm standing here with one of our newest superstars Pain. So Pain let's get down to business, why did you choose the name pain?

Pain: will Jessica it has something to do with the fact everyone can relate to pain in one form or another. You all remember your first pain it's something you will never forget.

Jessica Love: Will that is true and a interesting way of choosing a name. onto the next question so Pain you came out last week and told everyone your are here to change WGW.  Have you made any progress towards your goal?

Pain: Change is not something that happens overnight it takes time. So it's a long term goal and may require a team effort.

Jessica Love: That's good to hear OK one more question did losing to Owen Hart Jr set you back any?

Pain: I'm not here to win every battle so there is a few losses on the way to victory.

Jessica Love: Will thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck. 

The camera fade out 
Back to top Go down

pain in one form or another
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Gone Wild :: Federation Stuff :: Season Two-
Jump to: