Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moment of madness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Loven

John Loven

Moment of madness Empty
PostSubject: Moment of madness   Moment of madness EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:20 pm

The camera takes us to commentary and we see Bill Gates and Steve Jobs talking

Bill Gates: What a show we having tonight Steve this is what you call excitement

Steve Jobs:It's really nice seeing the new guys debuting and making WGW proud, giving their all just to fit in with the veterians of the game this kids have heart

Bill Gates: Yeah Yeah you really have a weak spot for this guys, they are just amateurs they're not ready for the big leagues. They wont make it to the top you mark my words

Steve Jobs: (shakes his head) ok steve what ever you say

Camera fades away from commentary and shows backstage where we are shown cast ling's locker-room door then the door starts to open and the camera zooms inside we see cast ling sitting door changing to his wrestling gear while talking to himself

Cast ling: I can't believe i lose on my debut, how was that even possible i thought i was flareless, the wrestling God of today yet i lost to someone called Virya Divyeshwar

Cast ling shakes his head in disbelief and stands up from the chair he was sitting in picks it up and throws it in the wall with intense anger and shouts

Cast ling: NOOOOOOOOOOO nobody beats Cat ling i mean nobody and gets away with it, that was a fluke yes is was a fluke i know that VD knows that everyone knows that. The next time he steps in the ring with me i will end his career and he shall never wrestle for the rest of his pathetic life nobody humiliates a Wrestling God

Cast ling starts to calm door and proceeds to sit down and continues changing this time with a psychotic smile on his face

Cast ling: I will get my revenge that is a promise then i will unleash my anger at my opponent tonight CC HATRED he shall feel the wrath of thee wrestling God Cast ling(evil laughter)

Camera fades and takes us back to commentary

Bill Gates: Cast ling is such a cry baby he sucks VD beat him fair and square i didn't see no fluke, his all talk and no action(laughs)I hope CC HATRED beats him that will teach him a thing or two

Steve Jobs: You have it all wrong Bill he just lost one match the kid is really talented, i did a background check on him and i found out he was the undisputed champion in his last fed and never lost a single match getting the nickname the Wrestling God

Bill Gates: this is WGW not some fed which is unknown, his no wrestling God but a first class loser

Steve Jobs: Stop being a hater this kid Cast ling is very talented just watch the space he will be a maineventer here on WGW

Bill Gates: the both of you should get married because you like him so much

Steve Jobs: what ever bill what ever

The camera fades and takes us to commercial
Back to top Go down

Moment of madness
Page 1 of 1