Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Catch and His Bait

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clark X

The Catch and His Bait Empty
PostSubject: The Catch and His Bait   The Catch and His Bait EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:00 pm

While walking around the Hallway Mike Shark eyes Clark X coming inside from the back door and immediately rushes to him and pushes him lightly.

Mike Shark: Hey there Chump you may not now this quite yet but you've been scheduled for a beat down tonight against me. I don't know whats been on Reaper's mind lately but after the beating I got from him last week. I need a good weakling to take my frustrations out on.

After a brief silence Mike gets pushed back by the smaller Clark X making him trip and left sitting on the floor with Clark X looking down on him.

Clark X: You know that position seems just right for you Mike. You've shown shown no redeemable qualities since you showed up here and tonight I'm showing you how little you've improve. you may have beaten me before Shark... But tonight you'll be the bait and I'll be the one munching down on you.

Clark X gives a slow pat to his title showing it to Mike Shark once more.

Clark X: I like it when you're down there Mike, it suits you.

Without another word Clark X walks away from the fallen man who takes awhile to get up from the floor.
Back to top Go down

The Catch and His Bait
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Gone Wild :: Federation Stuff :: Season Two-
Jump to: