Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Say Hello to The Opportunist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris John

Say Hello to The Opportunist Empty
PostSubject: Say Hello to The Opportunist   Say Hello to The Opportunist EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:17 am

The camera slowly fades in and Jessica Love appears to the right of the door to the General Manager's office with her microphone.

Jessica Love: I'm standing right by the GM's office waiting for W.G.W's brand new signing, Chris John. He should come out any minute now.

The door slowly creaks open and out comes a young man wearing dark blue jeans and a blue WGW shirt. He has dark long hair that is slicked back. He is smiling as he closes the door. Jessica Love then turns toward him with the microphone pointing straight at him.

Jessica Love: Hello Chris John, how does it feel to have signed with WGW?

Chris John: It feels awesome to be honest with you. I'm very excited to be working in this company and I can't wait to make an impact.

Jessica Love: What would you like to say to all the wrestlers in this federation?

Chris John's smile disappeared immediately and the seriousness in his eyes were visible as the camera slowly shifted toward his face.  

Chris John: I would like to warn all of the wrestlers in this federation. If you want to get along with me then I'm a very nice guy. If you have something against me, on the other hand, things won't turn out so well between us.

Chris John's face remained serious as the camera slowly shifted away from his face to show both Chris John and Jessica Love.

Jessica Love: One more question Mr. John. When will we see you in action?

Chris John: Well Jessica, I will be debuting next week right here on WGW.

Chris John shifts his gaze from Jessica to the camera and points straight to the camera with a straight face.

Chris John: Stay tuned guys, I'm here to entertain you as well as to take advantage of all my opportunities.

As Chris John walks away, the crowd's cheers are heard in the background. The cheers aren't quiet, nor are they loud. The Camera shifts to Jessica who still has her microphone in her hand. She turns to smile toward the camera as the screen slowly fades out.

Last edited by Chris John on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GM Tom Scott
Admin
GM Tom Scott

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello to The Opportunist   Say Hello to The Opportunist EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:14 am

can't mention john morrison..
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlinggonewild.forumotion.co.uk
Chris John

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello to The Opportunist   Say Hello to The Opportunist EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:28 am

Ok, sorry I didn't know that. Thanks for correcting my mistake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello to The Opportunist   Say Hello to The Opportunist Empty

Back to top Go down

Say Hello to The Opportunist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Gone Wild :: Federation Stuff :: Season Two-
Jump to: