Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Swordsman's Temporary Alliance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hishy

Hishy

The Swordsman's Temporary Alliance Empty
PostSubject: The Swordsman's Temporary Alliance   The Swordsman's Temporary Alliance EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:28 am

Bill Gates: "That match was quite outstanding."

Steve Jobs: "Reaper and Hammerhead definitely gave it their a-"

Rocky the Rocket's music, signaling his entrance, started playing (Muse-Madness) interrupting Steve Jobs. As he entered the ring he asked for a microphone.

Rocky the Rocket: "Sorry to interrupt you bud, but today I just saw the worst thing any human being can do, attack an innocent superstar."

Steve Jobs: "What in the world is he talking ab-"

Bill Gates: "If you shut your mouth and listen, you'd know you buffoon!"

Rocky the Rocket: "What Billeth did to Hishy last week was simply sickening."

Rocky the Rocket then went outside the arena, and picked up two chairs from the underskirts of the ring, and went back up into the ring. He set both the chairs in the middle of the arena. Rocky then sat in one of the chairs.

Rocky the Rocket: "After taking a heavy beating from behind, I want you to welcome Hishy to come outside the arena so that I can give him a proposal!"

Moments passed before Hishy's music finally hit, 'We Are', and his shadowed figure appeared exiting the curtains. He began to walk down the ramp with a microphone already tucked under his armpit. He was using two crutches for support, the same crutches that had been seen earlier when Billeth had attempted to finish him off for good. He made it to the ring, a couple referees having to assist him actually getting inside - a problem that Rocky the Rocket had clearly not considered. He finally made it in, and, with the support of his crutches, went over to the vacant chair and took a seat in it (placing his pair of crutches on the mat beside him).

Hishy: "I'm not really in the best of shape Rocky, if you're about to go ahead and accept my 'challenge' for an opponent from some weeks ago. At least not in the shape to compete here tonigh-"

Rocky the Rocket: "That's not what I meant by a proposal. You and me both have a problem with Billeth. You got attacked by him, and I don't appreciate him doing so."

Hishy: "Pardon me, but I don't exactly see what you're trying to get at?"

Rocky the Rocket: "Well you know that tournament that the chairman announced just some time ago?"

Hishy: "I do...?"

Rocky the Rocket: "Rumour has it that Billeth is entering, and, well... I know you want to get your hands on him; we both do. So what do you say?"

Hishy: "Are you suggesting that we form a tag team and participate in the said tournament?"

Rocky the Rocket: "That's exactly what I'm saying."

Hishy: "You've got yourself a deal. Remember one thing, though - this is only temporary. Got it?"

Rocky the Rocket: "I understand."

The camera suddenly switched to a view of the commentator's table as the two commentators, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, began to comment on whether Hishy would be cleared to compete in time for the tournament or not and Bill Gates also mentioned a thing or two about how Hishy deserved the beating that he had received by Billeth. Eventually, the camera faded out into an advertisement.
Back to top Go down

The Swordsman's Temporary Alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Gone Wild :: Federation Stuff :: Season Two-
Jump to: