Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Stipulation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masubuko

The Stipulation Empty
PostSubject: The Stipulation   The Stipulation EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:07 am

Masubuko once again barges into The Chairman's office without warning and takes a seat in the chair opposite The Chairman's at the desk. The Chairman stares at Masubuko and Masubuko stares back with a cheeky grin on his face simply to annoy The Chairman.

The Chairman: What the hell do you want? I've already seen enough of you today so lets make this quick shall we?

Masubuko: I'm still waiting?

The Chairman: Waiting for what?

Masubuko: For you to announce the god damn #1 contender for my World Heavyweight Championship!

The Chairman: Lets get one thing straight! I ain't telling you anything until you treat me with some god damn respect!

Masubuko: I'm sorry, you're right... Sir, who will I be competing against at the upcoming Pay Per View in order to defend my title?

Masubuko then gives a cheeky grin and a wink to the chairman before suddenly turning serious

Masubuko: There I asked like a gentlemen now are you going to tell me or what!?

The Chairman: Do you know what!? I have decided on your opponent but there is no way in hell I'm going to tell you! I think it would be a nice surprise for you to find out later

The Chairman then gives Masubuko a cheeky grin and wink, imitating Masubuko

Masubuko: Are you serious!? You're not going to tell me!? This is bull crap!

The Chairman: Yes it is, but do you know what else is bull crap? Your god damn attitude! The truth is I've had it up to here with you and that's why this wont be any regular title match! No, I'm not letting you off with simply losing your title! I have every bit of faith in the opponent I've selected to face you that's why the stipulation for this match is that the loser has their contract for WGW terminated!

Masubuko looks at The Chairman in shock at what he just announced. The Chairman stands up out of his chair feeling proud of himself and directs Masubuko to the door.

The Chairman: Now if you could please leave I have important business to attend to.

Masubuko: Wait! You can't do this! Are you really willing to risk losing your best superstar?

The Chairman: Yes Masubuko I am! And to be brutally honest I can't wait to see the look on your face when you lose that World Heavyweight Championship and have to leave WGW for good!

Masubuko stands up out of his chair furiously and stares down The Chairman before picking up the chair and throwing it against the wall and storming out the room, slamming the door behind him.
Back to top Go down

The Stipulation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Gone Wild :: Federation Stuff :: Season Two-
Jump to: