Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go Big or Go Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tank Buster

Go Big or Go Home Empty
PostSubject: Go Big or Go Home   Go Big or Go Home EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:40 pm

The camera cuts backstage to the office of the Chairman, who is seen sitting behind his desk and currently speaking on the phone.

The Chairman: Listen, Reaper is gone from WGW with no intention of bringing him back, so please stop asking me to put his stuff on display!

The Chairman angrily slams the phone down and runs his hand through his hair. He hits a button on his phone and asks his secretary to get Tank Buster in here. A few moments pass and a knock is heard and Tank Buster is seen walking into the office, little slightly more relaxed than he has in recent weeks.

The Chairman: Thank you for coming.

Tank Buster: Your welcome I guess.

The Chairman: You know why I called you here?

Tank Buster: Probably about my contract with WGW, am I right?

The Chairman: You would be correct. You see, the crowd has turned on you in recent weeks and among my laundry list of things is deciding on whether or not I fire you. I know you had a title match two weeks ago and at the season 1 PPV, but your performance has been lacking in every match this season.

Tank Buster: What are you talking about? Every match, every interview, every appearance I make is at 110%, and you want to fire me?

The Chairman: You got that right. This is a business, and right now, your not good business. Your not producing in the ring anymore. However, I will give you on last chance, you got a match tonight, against a opponent of my choosing. If you win, you get a title shot at the PPV next week. You lose, and your done.

Tank Buster: This is ridiculous. I am one of the top stars in the company and your treating me like some chump? This is complete crap, but whatever man. You better keep your end of the deal after I win tonight.

Tank Buster storms out of the office while the Chairman just sits there smiling. The camera fades out.
Back to top Go down

Go Big or Go Home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Gone Wild :: Federation Stuff :: Season Two-
Jump to: