Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Swordsman's Reasoning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hishy

Hishy

The Swordsman's Reasoning Empty
PostSubject: The Swordsman's Reasoning   The Swordsman's Reasoning EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:28 am

The camera quickly faded back in after the short commercial, advertising the Wrestling Gone Wild tour. The camera then took a quick pan around the arena, before stopping at ringside and concentrating on the duo within the ring. They were celebrating having just defeated the team of Mike Shark and Hammerhead; the Jaws of Death. Their defeated resulted in Demonic Explosion, Hishy and Rocky the Rocket, advancing to the finals of the Tag Team Tournament to face the winners of the match between Gnomeaggedon (Billeth and Jmk) and The Scallywags (NUMBER 1 and HeracleX) for the Tag Team Championship.

While Hishy and Rocky the Rocket were celebrating their victory, the camera quickly cut to the commentator's sat at ringside - Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, allowing them to speak before cutting back to the shot of the inside of the ring.

Bill Gates: "Heh, a decent display from Demonic Explosion."

Steve Jobs: "The finale, next week, of this tournament is definitely going to keep us on the edge of our seats! No matter who wins between Gnomeaggedon and The Scallywags."

Rocky the Rocket was signaled to leave the ring, by Hishy. He did just that, and began to make his way up the ramp having remembered that Hishy had told him that their alliance was simply temporary. Hishy retrieved a microphone from one of the cameramen at ringside and then lifted it up to speak, evidently not in the celebratory mood anymore. A notable feature was Hishy's lack of crutches as he did not need them any longer.

Hishy: "One week. One week until I can finally get my vengeance. One week until my challenge will be answered. One week until my challenger will be defeated. I didn't want to do it this way. I didn't want to have to join forces with Rocky the Rocket. It was the only way I could get to Billeth, though. And trust me, once I do get to him - I won't be getting off of him!"

Steve Jobs: "Such passion! It's inspirational."

Bill Gates: "Well, if you ask me, this guy needs to go to anger management classes."

Hishy: "What he did to me was uncalled for. I was unable to walk for two weeks, and he tried to make it worse by going for me again. I ran. Now, I'm not the type to run but it was the only thing I could do at the time. If I would have stuck it out and attempted to go toe-to-toe with him, I would've ended up worse. I wouldn't be stood here right now, no; I'd be in a hospital bed somewhere, screaming in pain."

Bill Gates: "I'd have payed to see that!"

Steve Jobs: "Sometimes Bill... sometimes you just disgust me."

Hishy: "If I didn't do what I did, run, then I wouldn't be stood here today. I wouldn't have been able to face off against the Jaws of Death. I wouldn't have been able to secure the win for me and my partner. I wouldn't be able to get my revenge next week at the Pay-Per-View by dominating Billeth, in the hope that he's good enough to win his match tonight. If I didn't run, I wouldn't be able to answer the challenge. One problem for Billeth, he should have stopped me when he had the chance."

Steve Jobs: "He's definitely a man on a mission!"

Bill Gates: "Okay, okay. Screw the anger management classes, someone call the local mental institution!"

Hishy dropped the microphone and exited the ring, just as the camera faded out into the following segment.
Back to top Go down

The Swordsman's Reasoning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Gone Wild :: Federation Stuff :: Season Two-
Jump to: