Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The First ever Cast ling interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Loven

John Loven

The First ever Cast ling interview  Empty
PostSubject: The First ever Cast ling interview    The First ever Cast ling interview  EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:44 am

Jessica Love is standing backstage with Cast Ling

Jessica love: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls i am standing here with the one and only Cast ling...Mr Cast people where wondering why you went M.I.A on last weeks show and the week before after you match with .Pain which was your first ever victory here on WGW why the disappearance?

Cast ling: I appreciate you taking the time to ask me about that but it's not of any consent to you when you don't pronounce my name correctly don't just call me Mr cast do i look like a movie cast to you? Let me guess *pauses*... It's a nooo i am not ling or cast it's Cast then you take a breath then you say Ling i will say it slow C A S T L I N G...never forget that

Jessica love: My apologies Mr Cast Ling that wont happen again...and why did you disappear?

Cast ling: Much better that wasn't so hard...if you must know the reason i went MIA was because i suffered a concussion on my debut match weeks ago the signs only showed after my match with .Pain it seems as if i hit my head very had on the mat ended up collapsing via my locker room..with the concussion and so forth it shows i have a strong will to succeed fighting week after week yet i am not hundred percent

Jessica love: Are you sure you hundred percent for your match later?

Cast ling: sadly to say my doctor said i am not i shouldn't be here for two straight weeks*laughs* concussion or no concussion i wouldn't miss the chance for my First ever WGW PPV not only those it show how talented i am...when i step in that ring i will pull out all the stops and everything i have in the tank to make sure i became the victor.

Jessica love: wow you never give up don't you?...and another question what are you thoughts on the dreambreaker tornament?

Cast ling: it's such a shame i wasn't even considered to be in the dreambreaker it gives us new talent a chance at the WGW title but no crying over spilled milk what happened, happened it time to focus on the future and making sure i get a title chance without depending much on the dreambreaker tornament i must cease my opportunity the moment it presents itself

Jessica love: and your thoughts about Gabriel Mac Angel?

Cast ling: Who cares about this Angel fella.. I am the most gifted person here. You should be asking me what i will be doing after my victory against him and if you must know i will be having my first ever PPV victory celebrating because you so beautiful you welcome to come make sure you bring your beautiful breaks at my appartment*wink* now the interview is over i have a match to prepare myself for

Cast ling walks away leaving Jessica love by herself then the camera slowly fades to commercial
Back to top Go down

The First ever Cast ling interview
Page 1 of 1