Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Last Call, Last Chance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tank Buster

Last Call, Last Chance Empty
PostSubject: Last Call, Last Chance   Last Call, Last Chance EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:12 am

The camera cuts back stage to where Tank Buster is seen preparing for a match against a heavy bag. He is working the bag over with punches, knees, kicks and elbows, brutalized the bag as the camera moves closer. Seeming to hear the footsteps, Tank Buster turns and face the camera.

Tank Buster: What do you bastards want? I am busy preparing for my title match tonight.

Tank Buster turns and delivers a powerful right hook knocking the bag off its stand.

Tank Buster: This is my last hurrah, my last showdown, my last shot. If I lose tonight, its game over for me. I have to win, because if I don't win, I will no longer be the Tank Buster that I once was. Not that I am the same, I am bitter towards this crowd who seems to no longer appreciate my talent and skills. Frankily, who needs them anymore?

Tank Buster shoves the camera down and away from his face as he storms off. The camera cuts off.
Back to top Go down
GM Tom Scott
Admin
GM Tom Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last Call, Last Chance   Last Call, Last Chance EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:08 am

can you censor the bastard please?
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlinggonewild.forumotion.co.uk
Not so Silent Bob

PostSubject: Re: Last Call, Last Chance   Last Call, Last Chance EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:34 am

Bastard is not a problem..i use bastards a lot and i never once seen other fed get a warning or a strike for it. If he said shit or something like that it would need a censor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Call, Last Chance   Last Call, Last Chance Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Call, Last Chance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Gone Wild :: Federation Stuff :: Season Two-
Jump to: