Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No 1 contender

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vivekt

vivekt

No 1 contender Empty
PostSubject: No 1 contender   No 1 contender EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:51 am

Camera cuts to backstage where VD is sitting, ready to answer Bill and Steve’s queries:

Bill: VD, you won the number 1 contender’s match. Congratulations! How does it feel?

VD: Thanks Bill. Feels great and am looking forward to the challenge.

Steve: Your thoughts on Masubuko, the champ?

VD: Well he’s made a fine champion, but I’m going to bring the game to him whenever I face him.

Bill: Earlier tonight, Masubuko said that “I feel like nothing can knock me down! And why is that? Because I'm the best! Nobody in this business can even match my standards!” What do you have to say about that?

VD: That’s cool. I say that’s just inexperience talking. He may be good but everyone gets knocked down sometime, and seems he needs to get that reality check.

Steve: Hey VD, he also said that “Who will be the great savior of WGW and step up to end my reign as champion? Because you're gonna have to be pretty special to step up to this!” Do you think you’re the guy.

VD: Those are big words coming from a young guy. I’ve won a championship or two in my career. And to answer your question, I think I can do it.

Bill: A championship or two!!! That’s an understatement. But I’ll pay to see that one.

VD: I’m looking forward to that as well.

Steve: That’s going to be one hot ticket.

Camera fades out and goes to a break.
Back to top Go down

No 1 contender
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Gone Wild :: Federation Stuff :: Season Three-
Jump to: