Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Masubuko's Rant and Response

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masubuko

Masubuko's Rant and Response Empty
PostSubject: Masubuko's Rant and Response   Masubuko's Rant and Response EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:31 am

Masubuko's music begins to play in the arena and he immediately appears from backstage and storms to the ring as the crowd boo. Masubuko goes around the outside of the ring to grab a mic then slides in.

Masubuko: This is disgusting! I am the World Heavyweight Champion and I don't even have a god damn match this evening!

The crowd boo loudly

Masubuko: I should be in the main event every god damn show! And the fact I don't even have a match sickens me!

The crowd boo emphatically

Masubuko: But that's not the only thing that's got on my nerves! The number one contender, VD, has also got on my nerves!

The crowd's boo's drown out Masubuko

Masubuko: Shut the hell up! I've had a bit of an attitude change recently, it seems that VD and many others, think I'm too cocky. I mean, I don't see why I shouldn't be, I'm the champ for crying out loud! But anyway I've decided to show that I'm not all talk like VD has suggested when we face off for this title! But for now I have something to say. Last week, VD said he 'thinks he can take this title from me' and he mentions all the titles he's one in his career. Let's get one thing straight, you may have one multiple titles, but that also means you've lost multiple titles! Whereas I on the other hand, don't intend on losing my title so I guess I'm stuck with one title then.

The crowd boo some more

Masubuko: And on your comment about you beating me, you may have the experience, but you don't have what I have... You don't have my skill! My talent! My ambition! My attitude! I will do whatever it takes to beat you and I'm certain I can beat you! It's youth vs experience! It's the future generation against the last generation! It's Masubuko vs Virya Divyeshwar!

The crowd cheer at the thought of the Masubuko and VD title match
Back to top Go down
Not so Silent Bob

PostSubject: Re: Masubuko's Rant and Response   Masubuko's Rant and Response EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:21 am

I know what you mean Masu..i hate VD too.
Back to top Go down
Masubuko

PostSubject: Re: Masubuko's Rant and Response   Masubuko's Rant and Response EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:43 pm

we all do Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masubuko's Rant and Response   Masubuko's Rant and Response Empty

Back to top Go down

Masubuko's Rant and Response
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Gone Wild :: Federation Stuff :: Season Three-
Jump to: