Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's time to show up not down?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tank Buster

It's time to show up not down? Empty
PostSubject: It's time to show up not down?   It's time to show up not down? EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:54 am

The camera cuts to the backstage area where Tank Buster is seen shining up his belt as there is some commotion going on outside his locker room. Tank Buster ignores it for a bit and continues shining his belt before strapping the belt to his waist and checking to make sure all his ring attire was properly in place before heading outside. Once outside, he sees a bunch of reporters huddled around the entrance to his locker room.

Tank Buster: I know you all want to talk to the champ but please now is not the time to be pestering me with questions.

The Reporters continue to crowd around Tank and Pester him with questions

Reporter 1: Is it true that you and Masubuko have become friends now?

Reporter 2: Is it true that you and Jessica were seen out on a date last weekend?

Tank Buster: Please, one question per person at a time, if you must ask your questions at least be organized about it.

Reporter 3: There are rumors swirling about who your opponent will be in your first title defense, any thoughts about those rumors?

Tank Buster: It doesn't matter who they put against me, they will get blown to smithereens regardless of who they are.

Reporter 1: Is it true that you will not be in action tonight?

Tank Buster: If I am not inaction, I honestly don't care, these people who consider themselves to be wrestling fans do not deserve to see me competition in the ring. I am the best in the business, only one man can say he has defeated me and that was sheer dumb luck. When I am on my dame, none can hold a candle to what I can do in the ring. I am the International champion.

With those heated words, Tank Buster forces his way through the crowd of reporters and exits off camera. The camera then proceeds to fade out.
Back to top Go down
Not so Silent Bob

It's time to show up not down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time to show up not down?   It's time to show up not down? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:24 am

I wanted to see you say bastard Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

It's time to show up not down?
Page 1 of 1