Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A little present for VD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masubuko

A little present for VD Empty
PostSubject: A little present for VD   A little present for VD EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Virya Divyeshwar starts celebrating to the crowd after his victory. He begins to mimic having a title around his waist, sending a statement to Masubuko (wherever he is). Suddenly static interrupts the titon tron, as the static fades Masubuko is seen on the screen inside a house.

Masubuko: Hello there, VD! Nice to see you, now I bet you're wondering where I am right now aren't you, well cameraman, pan around, show VD where I am.

The camera pans round showing a living room

Masubuko: Look familiar VD?? Oh yeah that's right, this is your house!

Masubuko begins to laugh as VD looks furious

Masubuko: Looks expensive in here as well... It would be a shame if something where to... Oh I don't know

Masubuko pauses as he lifts up a baseball bat.

Masubuko: ... Happen to it...

Masubuko grins a starts to smash up VD's house, breaking tables, flipping the couch, smashing holes through the wall. He stops and stares at the camera.

Masubuko: Well what are you gonna do VD? Just stand there? Or are you going to come and stop me!?

Virya Divyeshwar immediately slides out of the ring and sprints backstage. The camera follows him through the hallways until he reaches the car park where he gets in his car and speeds off.
Back to top Go down

A little present for VD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Gone Wild :: Federation Stuff :: Season Three-
Jump to: