Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HISHY IS A DOUCHE BAG

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Not so Silent Bob

HISHY IS A DOUCHE BAG  Empty
PostSubject: HISHY IS A DOUCHE BAG    HISHY IS A DOUCHE BAG  EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:14 am

I BET HE IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST.

Son of a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Chris John

HISHY IS A DOUCHE BAG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISHY IS A DOUCHE BAG    HISHY IS A DOUCHE BAG  EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:17 pm

I'm going to write this for Hishy because he will most likely read this and I hope that he does.

One thing that bothers me (A LOT) is that even though he left, he keeps logging in on here. He has his own fed so his focus should be shifted to that fed, not here.

Also, he SEEMS (I can't be certain of course cause that would be ignorant) the kind of guy that changes his mind way too much. If you try one thing, stick with it. Just because you get bored after a while doesn't mean you have to leave. You left and you went to a whole new fed. That doesn't make sense to me (unless he cares so much that he wanted to be in the main event scene on there lmao).

Anyways, I hope you read this Hishy. I don't have anything against you, you're a very nice person. I just know that there are a lot of things going on in your head that you didn't talk about with us.
Back to top Go down

HISHY IS A DOUCHE BAG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Gone Wild :: Random Topic :: Random Topic-
Jump to: