Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hometown Hero (unfinshed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Tom Scott
Admin
GM Tom Scott

Hometown Hero (unfinshed) Empty
PostSubject: Hometown Hero (unfinshed)   Hometown Hero (unfinshed) EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:24 pm

The camera fades from the match to show Jessica Love Backstage. She is holding a microphone and taking deep breaths. and whispering to herself.

Jessica Love: Shh, calm Down Jess. Just one interview, with the man whom you like very much, just control yourself.

Tom Scott then walks into shot.

Tom Scott: Hey Jess, ready for the interview?

Jessica Love jumps in surprise.

Jessica Love: Tom! Hey. Yeah, I'm good to go.

Tom Scott: Alright, well then shoot some questions.

Jessica Love faces the camera.

Jessica Love: Ladies and Gentlemen, Please welcome my guest at this time, the Number one Contender for the Abandonment Championship, Tom Scott.

Tom Scott nods to the camera.

Jessica Love: So, Tom. What are your thoughts about this season's UK Tour, and the fact that you are main eventing its Pay Per View, British Invasion?

Tom Scott: Well Jess, I have to say, When Reaper was in charge I did a lot of stuff backstage to make this season become a reality. And to be perfectly honest, i'm proud of how its turned out. I mean, we've had televised shows in Dublin, Glasgow, Leeds, Cardiff and here, London!

The crowd cheers and can be faintly heard in the background of the segment.

Tom Scott: As for tonights match itself. I'm excited, you know its always great to main event something, let alone a pay per view. Let alone a Pay Per View in your hometown. So I'm pumped for tonight.

Jessica Love: And do you have any words for your opponent, Chris John.

Tom Scott: Yes. Chris, I know your watching this. You may think that luck got you that title. Well, I'll tell you now, luck had nothing to do it. I wouldn't even call it destiny. I call it payback. You see, you may be blind to the fact that the Chairman rigged the match, but everyone else can see it, as clear as day to the rest of us. I mean, how did you, Chris John, a new guy, with little experience and talent, manage to fend off 5 other guys in that dreambreaker match? Huh, lets look at the facts, those 5 guys received a bonus for that match, but you didn't. They let you win. And still, you sit there and call that luck. Was it also luck that i returned early from injury and delievered a beat down to Clark X? Was it also luck or destiny that brought you to my attention and wanted my rematch for the title. Wast it destiny that made this a last blood match. was it destiny that let it happen in my hometown. And why, well you'll have to find that out after I rip the title from your grasp tonight. And I guarantee you, Before I knock you senseless, you will tap out I will assure you of that. I will make you suffer for the very reason that has brought us together.

Tom Scott walks out of shot.

The Camera fades out.
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlinggonewild.forumotion.co.uk

Hometown Hero (unfinshed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Gone Wild :: Federation Stuff :: Season Three-
Jump to: