Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Face To Face

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Tom Scott
Admin
GM Tom Scott

Face To Face Empty
PostSubject: Face To Face   Face To Face EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:54 pm

The camera fades from black to show a backstage corridor, we see Chris John walking towards his locker room. He has his Abandonment Title wrapped around his waist. He is about to open his locker room door, when the door opposite opens. Out steps Tom Scott who glares at Chris. Chris turns and glares back.

Chris John: You've got balls, i'll give you that. But do you really think you have a chance against me?

Tom Scott: No, I have several. But the real question is, do you think you have what it takes to outlast the onslaught that will become your last match as a champion in Wrestling Gone Wild?

Chris John: What makes you think it will be my last title match ever.

Tom Scott: Well, lets just say after I publicly embarrass you, live on Pay Per View. You're going to be so ashamed of yourself that you won't show your face in the ring anymore.

Chris John: You underestimate me Tom.

Tom looks at Chris with amusement, he then lets out a short burst of laughter.

Tom Scott: Really, I underestimate you? No, everyone else overestimates you. Did nothing that I say actually trigger something in that puny brain of yours? Did it penetrate that thick skull of yours? Did anything within your low IQ actually understand what I said?

Chris John: Yeah it did, and so what if they made it possible for me to be the champion? The fact is I'm the champion, you're not. Perhaps if you finished the job the first time you would be stood where I am right now.

Tom Scott: Ooh, that really hurt deep down inside.. Not. You want to know why I'm going to beat you later on tonight?

Chris John: Not really, because you're not going to beat me.

Tom Scott: Whatever Junior, go play with your baby toys while you can, because after tonight, your arms won't be much use to you.

Tom Scott heads back inside his locker room.

The camera fades to black as Chris John then enters his locker room.
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlinggonewild.forumotion.co.uk

Face To Face
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Gone Wild :: Federation Stuff :: Season Three-
Jump to: