Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vinny With A Little Words

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vinny123

Vinny123

Vinny With A Little Words Empty
PostSubject: Vinny With A Little Words   Vinny With A Little Words EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:21 am

*Yeah You Know By T.I & Travis Barker plays as the place comes alive with multicoloured lasers all over*
*A wrestler walks down the ring with a hood over his head.he enters the ring, and takes a mic.
*the place quiets down as the wrestlers starts to speak*

Wrestler: WatsUp Canaadddaaaa!!!

*the place goes wild*
*he takes of his hood and continues speaking*

Wrestler: My name, my name is Vinny and i would like to welcome you guys once again.I would like to thank our general manager reaper for signing and puting this show together.Well I came down here to tell you what to expect from me. Am one who respects everyone who respects me. Tonight i have a match... a tag team match actually and am gonna put my best in it !!!

*Fans starts to scream:Vinny VInny VInny....*

Vinny: i know am a rookie but am going to be the one who is going to set standards for the others to follow. And i dont care how big or tall or whatever you are just know am a tough person!!! And am gonna fight my way to top and YOU KNOW IT

*Yeah You Know By T.I & Travis Barker plays as he puts his hood on again and walks backstage*

Back to top Go down

Vinny With A Little Words
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Gone Wild :: Federation Stuff :: Season one.-
Jump to: