Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

gangsta's gauntlet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gangsta G

gangsta G

gangsta's gauntlet Empty
PostSubject: gangsta's gauntlet   gangsta's gauntlet EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:40 am

Headlines by drake plays as gangsta G makes his way to the ring with His girlfriend Natalie Nunn and she grabs a mic

Natalie: ladies and gentlemen I would like to welcome the greatest athlete WGW has ever seen ladies and gentlemen gangsta G!!

gangsta G: Aye whats up everybody!!!!

the crowd starts cheering wildly for gangsta G

gangsta G: So I came out here tonight to challenge any one man in that locker room to come out here and face me right now.

The video screen flashes on showing the back stage area , where Reaper can be seen viewing the show drinking coffee .

Reaper : Well look what we have here Gangsta G ( Reaper waves at Natalie ) hey girl i haven't forgot you , Now the reason I interrupted this little ego trip is to say G i like your style .

Natalie claps her hands together in approval.

Reaper : Now walking out on your debut saying your the greatest wrestler on our roster is a huge statement to make and one I look forward to seeing you live up to .

Natalie and Gangsta G look at one another .

Gangsta G : Reap that be no problem .

Reaper : I hope so for your sake and to help you make your comments true I've can think of no one any better then

the video screen goes blank .

Kill everybody by skrillex sounds through the arena as THE REAL BIG SHOW comes out and starts walking towards the ring as gangsta Glooks nervously at the giant of a man walking towards the ring

Last edited by gangsta G on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gangsta G

gangsta G

gangsta's gauntlet Empty
PostSubject: Re: gangsta's gauntlet   gangsta's gauntlet EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:56 am

okay so any tips would be nice because this is terrible
Back to top Go down
Reapy

gangsta's gauntlet Empty
PostSubject: Re: gangsta's gauntlet   gangsta's gauntlet EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:31 pm

here what i came up with to add if you wanted edit it if you like

Headlines by drake plays as gangsta G makes his way to the ring with His girlfriend Natalie Nunn and she grabs a mic

Natalie: ladies and gentlemen I would like to welcome the greatest athlete WGW has ever seen ladies and gentlemen gangsta G!!

gangsta G: Aye whats up everybody!!!!

the crowd starts cheering wildly for gangsta G

gangsta G: So I came out here tonight to challenge any one man in that locker room to come out here and face me right now.

The video screen flashes on showing the back stage area , where Reaper can be seen viewing the show drinking coffee .

Reaper : Well look what we have here Gangsta G ( Reaper waves at Natalie ) hey girl i haven't forgot you , Now the reason I interrupted this little ego trip is to say G i like your style .

Natalie claps her hands together in approval .

Reaper : Now walking out on your debut saying your the greatest wrestler on our roster is a huge statement to make and one I look forward to seeing you live up to .

Natalie and Gangsta G look at one another .

Gangsta G : Reap that be no problem .

Reaper : I hope so for your sake and to help you make your comments true I've can think of no one any better then

the video screen goes blank .

Kill everybody by skrillex sounds through the arena as THE REAL BIG SHOW comes out and starts walking towards the ring as gangsta Glooks nervously at the giant of a man walking towards the ring
Back to top Go down
gangsta G

gangsta G

gangsta's gauntlet Empty
PostSubject: Re: gangsta's gauntlet   gangsta's gauntlet EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:56 am

thanks Reapy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gangsta's gauntlet Empty
PostSubject: Re: gangsta's gauntlet   gangsta's gauntlet Empty

Back to top Go down

gangsta's gauntlet
Page 1 of 1