Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bow at the feet of the Princess of the Night!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna

Bow at the feet of the Princess of the Night! Empty
PostSubject: Bow at the feet of the Princess of the Night!   Bow at the feet of the Princess of the Night! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:02 pm

A low rumbling overtakes the arena. The lights dim until it is almost pitch black. Suddenly a bright full moon illuminates the WGW-Tron. A large steel chariot drawn by black horses makes its way down the entrance ramp, helmed by a figure in dark hooded robes. The chariot slowly circles the ring before coming to a stop.
-
The dark figure gets into the ring and pulls back its hood to reveal a regal looking woman with blue starshine hair. She smiles and gazes about the arena with a confident expression painted on her face as she lifts the microphone to her lips.
-
Princess Luna: "Hear me, citizens of Wrestling Gone Wild. I have graced you tiny wrestling promotion with my presence so that you may behold first hand a true princess of the night!"
-
The fans don't know if they should cheer or boo, and are taken aback that she seems to be yelling into the microphone.
-
Princess Luna: "Held down by my royal duties no longer, I have come here to seek your love AND admiration. Soon I shall turn this dull and dreadful federation in a dark and glorious tribute to my greatness! The first to feel my royal wrath shall be the peasant known as The Ultimate Devil. A woman insecure enough to bestow upon HERSELF a title of "Ultimate", that has no real meaning and no bearing on her rank. Thou hath pulled the shortest straw, Mrs. Devil, and thy defeat will be but the first of many on my rise to the throne at the top of Wrestling Gone Wild. There is only room for one Princess of Darkness and thou art looking at her!!!"
-
Luna smiles and raises her arms to the sky, alluding to the fans to revere her.
Back to top Go down
GM Tom Scott
Admin
GM Tom Scott

Bow at the feet of the Princess of the Night! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow at the feet of the Princess of the Night!   Bow at the feet of the Princess of the Night! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:56 pm

cheers Great Rp!
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlinggonewild.forumotion.co.uk

Bow at the feet of the Princess of the Night!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Gone Wild :: Federation Stuff :: Season one.-
Jump to: