Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ultimate Devil's First apear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Devil

Ultimate Devil's First apear Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Devil's First apear   Ultimate Devil's First apear EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:20 am

*The Camera switches to the locker rooms. You can see the Ultimate Devil standing infront of her locker, when her cell phone rings*

Ultimate Devil: Yes what's up?

Unknown: ..... I will come for You to end your career ...

Ultimate Devil: What?.. Who are you?

*But on the side, there is just a noise left. You can see the color fade away of Ultimate Devils Face. After a while, Devils Tag Partner, Ultimated Warrior enters the Locker room*

Ultimated Warrior: Hey Devil, whats up?

*Ultimate Devil turns around to the Ultimated Warrior*

Ultimate Devil: Someone called me... he said... he wanna end my career...

Ultimated Warrior: Hey don't give a damn about him. He just wanted to scare you.. Feeling good about scaring one of the Best Divas in TWG

Ultimate Devil: Hmm.. I don't Know..

Ultimated Warrior: I'm sure. Just a little jealous Freak, who wants to be as fame as you

*Ultimated Warrior lays an arm around Ultimate Devils shoulder*

Ultimated Warrior: Come on Devil. Don't care about him. No one has a reason to hurt you. You are simply perfect

Ultimate Devil: And what if he wanna do it because... "You-know-what-i-mean"..

Ultimated Warrior: Bullshit.. it wasn't your fault that things came out this way. come on let's go and drink coffee

*Both leave the Locker Room and go to the café. The Camera fades out*
Back to top Go down
Reapy

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Devil's First apear   Ultimate Devil's First apear EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:35 am

Well i'd cenosr the bullshit part or use aother word for it , maybe go into a little more detail on the reason for the threat but you could do that later on in future rps but looks good other wise
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Devil

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Devil's First apear   Ultimate Devil's First apear EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:39 am

OK... thats the new version... On this little secret that Devil and warrior talks about will be uncovered on later shows

*The Camera switches to the locker rooms. You can see the Ultimate Devil standing infront of her locker, when her cell phone rings*

Ultimate Devil: Yes what's up?

Unknown: ..... I will come for You to end your career ...

Ultimate Devil: What?.. Who are you?

*But on the side, there is just a noise left. You can see the color fade away of Ultimate Devils Face. After a while, Devils Tag Partner, Ultimated Warrior enters the Locker room*

Ultimated Warrior: Hey Devil, whats up?

*Ultimate Devil turns around to the Ultimated Warrior*

Ultimate Devil: Someone called me... he said... he wanna end my career...

Ultimated Warrior: Hey don't give a damn about him. He just wanted to scare you.. Feeling good about scaring one of the Best Divas in TWG

Ultimate Devil: Hmm.. I don't Know..

Ultimated Warrior: I'm sure. Just a little jealous Freak, who wants to be as fame as you

*Ultimated Warrior lays an arm around Ultimate Devils shoulder*

Ultimated Warrior: Come on Devil. Don't care about him. No one has a reason to hurt you. You are simply perfect

Ultimate Devil: And what if he wanna do it because... "You-know-what-i-mean"..

Ultimated Warrior: No way.. it wasn't your fault that things came out this way. come on let's go and drink coffee

*Both leave the Locker Room and go to the café. The Camera fades out*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Devil's First apear   Ultimate Devil's First apear Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Devil's First apear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Gone Wild :: Federation Stuff :: Season one.-
Jump to: