Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gabriel Mac Angel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reapy

Gabriel Mac Angel Empty
PostSubject: Gabriel Mac Angel   Gabriel Mac Angel EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:38 pm

Wheels of fire by Judas priest starts playing and Gabriel Mac Angel comes through the curtain and enters the stage.

He stands there and takes a look at the crowd and waves he's hands up and down to get the crowd going. He points at the crowd and looks at the camera.

Gabriel Mac Angel: WOOOOOO

Gabriel Mac Angel starts running down the ramp, giving high fives to the fans. He then jumps to the apron and goes to the ring. He goes to the corner and climbs on top of the turnbuckle and points his fingers forward and moves both hands to the side and nods head up and down.

The music stops and Gabriel asks for a microphone.

Gabriel Mac Angel: WOW! How's it going!?!?!?

The crowd starts to whistle and scream

Gabriel Mac Angel: Nice to see that everyone is doing good. I'm not sure if you know but last week me and Mr Reaper got a great win in my debut and it felt awesome!!! Reaper believed in me so much that he was willing to take me into a tag team match with him in the main event and I repaid his faith. Now that I have got my first win I can start building my career towards a greater path with Reaper by my side.

Gabriel Mac Angel: But tonight you will see me in the ring once more and I can promise you that it will end the same way that it did last week... with my hand getting raised! I hope you have enjoyed the show so far and let's have a great night everybody!!

Gabriel leaves the ring, gives the microphone to the time keeper and goes back to the backstage

Last edited by Masubuko on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : RP check)
Back to top Go down

Gabriel Mac Angel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Gone Wild :: Federation Stuff :: Season one.-
Jump to: