Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enough is enough!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masubuko

Enough is enough! Empty
PostSubject: Enough is enough!   Enough is enough! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:19 am

Jessica Love is shown standing next to an extremely angry Masubuko

Jessica Love: So Masubuko, you're first match on WGW tonight and you were so close to picking up the victory, remind us what happened?

Masubuko: You know what happened! You saw that, I was dominating that match and I was literally just about to win and then that coward, Tank Buster decided to cause a distraction and cost me the match!

Jessica Love: But wouldn't some people just call that good, ol' fashioned revenge??

Masubuko: No, revenge would be if he actually fought me, not cost me a victory I was destined to achieve! Tank Buster, if you're listening, listen well, next week, you and me settle this!

Jessica Love: Are you issuing a challenge to Tank Buster??

Masubuko: Of course I am! He costs me the victory, I waited until he was finished with his match before I showed him whose boss, he didn't even get in the ring with me! Tank, if you dare, you will accept my challenge, and next week I will unleash a whole world of torment upon you!

Masubuko storms off and kicks over a few chairs on the way
Back to top Go down

Enough is enough!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Gone Wild :: Federation Stuff :: Season one.-
Jump to: