Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Crowd doesn't like me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clark X

The Crowd doesn't like me Empty
PostSubject: The Crowd doesn't like me   The Crowd doesn't like me EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:39 pm

Wearing his signature Jacket, Clark X walks to the ring slowly. Looking around the crowd, as silence fills the arena. He could see only a handful of them cheering his name while the other are mostly looking away at him.

Bill: Clark X is hot off his debut victory last week against the fresh new talent Tom Scott. But the crowd doesn't seem at all please with him despite the impressive match he put on last week. What could have possibly cause this crowd's silence.

Steve: I have no idea Bill, But I know how our crowd feels about Clark X. I'm not at all happy with him after the chat I had with him backstage before the show.

Bill: What we're you two talking about Steve?

Steve: Well first of all we were talking about how he had been adjusting to the world after the 5 year coma he's been in, then I started talking to him about the iPad, the incredible tablet Apple made, and he had no idea what it is, I had to explain to him every bit of how a tablet works and he just wouldn't get it. I just gave up with him soon after that and left the room.

Bill: Well you can't exactly blame him Steve, the guy has been in a 5 year coma you can't expect him to stay up to date with these things while he was asleep.

Steve: Now you just made me feel guilty Bill.

Clark X is standing in the middle of the ring, with a mic in his hand. He looks around the crowd once more and sees the number of people cheering for him have dwindled down, while some continue to chant his name.

Clark X: I see the rumors are true. you guys don't like me, I'm happy to see some of my old fans still remember me though.

he waves to the few who were chanting his name

Clark: But for the rest of you. you've gone on and let yourselves affected by what the media has been talking about me.

Bill: For all those who don't know. Clark X has been a hot topic in the news lately, People have been saying, after finding out about his condition that he should just leave WGW and quit the wrestling business. They say the coma should have been a good sign for him this business isn't right for him.

Clark X: I've lost alot after that incident, my title shot, my job, my time, my glory. All that blood, sweat and tears I've poured over the years all gone and now I'm back to Square one. To the bottom of the pit.

He pauses briefly seeing he has caught the attention of the crowd

Clark X: But you know what? I don't mind it at all. I will gladly fight back and regain all of that I've lost and more. Cause I love what I do, and no matter what kind of physical pain i'll be put through, everything will be worth it when I reach back up and look back to all this as just a bad dream.

Bill: Those are some pretty bold words

Steve: Naive, is what it sounds like Bill. he's been to the top and he should certainly know how hard it'll be for him to get back up there.

Suddenly You're The Best by Joe Esposito plays through the speakers. Clark X looks towards the entrance stage with an unimpressed look smothered on his face. Moments later Tom Scott walks out in his wrestling gear.

Tom Scott: Clarky, Clarky, Clarky. We had a hell of a match last week, and i'll admit, you were the better man. Now I don't buy into anything that the media says. To be honest i'm not here to comment on that, I'm here because i feel like i can still beat you. And I want a chance to prove myself. So, heres what i've done. I went up to our General Manager, Reaper. I then proceeded to tell him what i've just told you. He then proceeded to book us two in a rematch from last week, Tonight. So quit your moaning, get to the back and get ready. Because I'm ready to go, Right now.

Clark X: Prove it. Come to this ring and fight me now if your so ready.

Tom Scott drops his mic and runs to the ring. he slides in and floors Clark X with a clothesline, Tom then taunts to the crowd, he turns around and Clark X rolls out of the ring. Tom watches on as Clark X backs up the ramp. Tom's Entrance music plays as the camera fades to black.

Last edited by Clark X on Wed May 01, 2013 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GM Tom Scott
Admin
GM Tom Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Crowd doesn't like me   The Crowd doesn't like me EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:15 am

in rps refer to me as Tom Scott

as hvgm is my role within the fed, not on the show.
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlinggonewild.forumotion.co.uk
Clark X

PostSubject: Re: The Crowd doesn't like me   The Crowd doesn't like me EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:45 am

Sorry I thought I saw you being referred to as HVGM in one RP so I thought you were still a HVGM in Meta. well I remove the HVGM.

I didn't even notice you edited and added your part.
Back to top Go down
Masubuko

PostSubject: Re: The Crowd doesn't like me   The Crowd doesn't like me EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:50 am

ok to go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crowd doesn't like me   The Crowd doesn't like me Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crowd doesn't like me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Gone Wild :: Federation Stuff :: Season one.-
Jump to: