Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

show ending

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reapy

show ending  Empty
PostSubject: show ending    show ending  EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:13 am

Bill and Steve rush into the ring after Cap”n sicko leaves to help Reaper to his feet , Reaper pushes both men away and leads himself up into the corner asking for a mic.

Reaper: Jessica Love Get your ass out here right now!

Reaper can be seen breathing heavily

Reaper: Jessica Love get out here right now! I know you're here and in the back, so here are your option's, you can either put on your big girl panties and walk your butt out here and listen to what I have to say or I'll come back there and drag your sorry butt out here . Now Jessica Love what it going to be?

The Titan tron flashes on showing back stage staff stopping Jessica Love from making an exit. Jessica Love looks scared to death as she tries to shove and push her way passed the back stage staff.

Staff Member: Jessica, we were told he wouldn't be here

Jessica Love turns to face the camera

Jessica Love: Well hey there, Reaper.

Reaper: Jessica, I know you thought I wasn't going to be here, but you know what you spoiled little brat, this is what we in the business call manning up! Something you and your boys wouldn't know jack about!

The crowd cheers and chants of 'Reaper' rain down through out the arena

Reaper: You can beat me down, toss my ass in the back of a car and leave me for dead on the side of a road, but do you know where you and your boys really messed up? They let me live!

Jessica Love: Only cause my man wants you to suffer! That was just a taste of what to come, Reaper!

Reaper: Well if he wants, tell him to come on down... right here... right now!

Jessica Love: Well I’m sure he would but as we didn't think you'd show up tonight he isn't here. Anyway I doubt he will get in the ring with you unless he is getting paid!

Reaper: Well girl, that problem is easy to solve. If you take a look inside your make up bag pocket, you'll find what my lawyer has left a little something.

Jessica rips open her purse, pulling out her make up bag and pulls out a piece of paper.

Reaper:Now that there is a contract all you have to do is have your boys sign it and hand it in, then I'm free to beat there asses without worrying about anything.

Jessica looks up from the paper with a smile on her face

Jessica Love: Do you realize what your lawyer has done? And you've agreed to it?! This paper states you’ll fight any of them... anytime... anywhere! Hahaha, well Reaper, hahahaha you might as well have signed your own death warrant!

Reaper: Jessica, I know what the paper says, now be a good girl get your little boys to sign on the line and bring it into the WGW office to be sorted and confirmed.

Jessica Love: Oh it will be done, don't you stress yourself out. See you soon Reaper!

The Tron goes black and the cameras turn off as Reaper collapses to the canvas.

Steve Jobs: Well I guess that's the end of the show folks.

Bill Gates: And what a way to end it!

Steve Jobs: Can't wait until next week!

Bill Gates: But until then, it's goodbye from the both of us, see you next time!
Back to top Go down
Masubuko

show ending  Empty
PostSubject: Re: show ending    show ending  EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:35 am

ok to go
Back to top Go down

show ending
Page 1 of 1