Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

match change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reapy

match change  Empty
PostSubject: match change    match change  EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:44 am

The camera flashes on in the back, showing a trashed locker room. The cameraman zooms around and you can see Jessica Love and three huge men standing over a pile of chairs, lockers and broken tables. Back stage staff rush to clear the rubble finding Corporal Estrada bruised and battered body sprawled out on the floor. Jessica Love is heard laughing in the background. Clark X comes into view as he hears the laughter

Clark X: what the hell! You just wrecked my match for tonight!

Jessica laughs

Jessica: Clark, Clark, Clark... Now i see how we may have wrecked your match, but I have a way to fix this so it's a a win/win for both of us.

The three unknown men surround Clark X. Clark X looks nervously at them

Jessica Love: How about one of my guys replaces Corporal? This way you don’t disappoint your fans.

Clark nods in agreement and slowly backs away.
Back to top Go down
Clark X

match change  Empty
PostSubject: Re: match change    match change  EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:30 am

well heres my version Part 1

Clark X walks away from the Parking lot from his car. He spots an ambulance with a gurney being rolled inside, he spots his opponent for the night Corporal Estrada strapped on the gurney battered and bruise. He approaches one of the medics

Clark X: Hey! what happened to him?

Medic: We don't know, we found him backstage surrounded by a pile of chairs and broken tables. He was barely breathing and only muttered about some woman and three guys beating him up. Do you know him?

Clark X: He was suppose to be my opponent tonight, its his first match. He'll be okay right?

Medic: I'm afraid not we've barely analyzed how bad it is, but the doctor who examined him earlier said he had multiple injuries from the attack and most likely wouldn't be able to compete anymore. He's career is done.

Right after the Medic was done talking, he notices Clark X had already vanished from the area. He shrugs it off and continues to prepare Corporal Estrada so they can head to the hospital
Back to top Go down
Clark X

match change  Empty
PostSubject: Re: match change    match change  EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:07 am

and heres part 2

Jessica Love is inside one of the locker rooms, with three huge guys, and a smirk on her face

Jessica: Did you see that pathetic look on his face right after you powerbombed him to a table?

Before one of the guys could answer. Clark X kicks down the door and stands a few inches away from them

Clark X: Hey Jessica I saw you and your thugs handy work out there!

Jessica: Oh you did huh Clark? What did you think? I thought it was a masterpiece!

Clark X: I didn't like it one bit. Your thugs got their contract, I thought they were passed beating people up. What could you possibly have to gain from ganging up on Corporal Estrada?

Jessica: He looked at me funny. I didn't like it, so I had my guys here beat him up. Oh you should have heard all his screams and how he begged us to stop. Pathetic

Clark X: Well cause of that, the guy you ganged up on, just had his wrestling career over before it even started.

Jessica: Good. This place has no room for the weak.

Clark X: Don't call him that, he worked hard to get here. Unlike your guys here who just had their girlfriend here get them contracts they didn't deserve.

The three guys having heard enough stands up and surrounds Clark X who then proceeds to stare each one of them down. Jessica stops them from going any further as she faces Clark X

Jessica: Look. Clark X These guys here are quite deserving of the contracts they signed. and anyone of them could prove it to you in the ring. We have a free slot now with your opponent gone so how about this? I have one of my guys take you on One on One. No funny business just you and him in an official match. Then you'll see just how you're the one who doesn't deserve a contract here.

Clark X: I'll be waiting in the ring.

Clark X bumps shoulder with one of the guys as he leaves the room

Bill: You heard it here first folks with Corporal Estrada out of action permanently. Clark X will be taking on one of Jessica's Boys.

Steve: You'd think Clark X would be smarter with picking his opponent, considering what happened to him before.

Back to top Go down
Clark X

match change  Empty
PostSubject: Re: match change    match change  EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:24 am

Alright GM. theres my version, if you approve I already took up 2 spots in the Show Card. just waiting for your approval so I can rest easy for my RP this week.
Back to top Go down
Reapy

match change  Empty
PostSubject: Re: match change    match change  EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:56 pm

ok cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

match change  Empty
PostSubject: Re: match change    match change  Empty

Back to top Go down

match change
Page 1 of 1