Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

After Match Mint(takes place after my Match)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clark X

After Match Mint(takes place after my Match) Empty
PostSubject: After Match Mint(takes place after my Match)   After Match Mint(takes place after my Match) EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 2:28 pm

Clark X grabs his title from the commentator's table and raises it up to the cheering crowd he then walks to the ramp to head back stage. he gives out a quick cough mid ramp. But shrugs it off and continues until he falls down to his knees clutching his stomach and dropping his title and then collapses right at the end of the ramp.

Bill: Oh My God Steve, The Abandonment Champion just fell down unconscious on the cement floor.

A few medics comes out of the back pulling a gurney with them, they take each of Clark's arms to their shoulder, lifting him up from the pavement and helps him lie down on the comfortable gurney. With Haste they roll him back stage with one of them holding his title.

Steve: The Paramedics in record timing shows up to pick up the pieces and carry him to the back, atleast he wasn't ABANDONED! right Bill? HAH!

Bill looks at his fellow commentator with a stern look.

Bill: Too soon Steve....
Back to top Go down

After Match Mint(takes place after my Match)
Page 1 of 1