Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Meeting Before the Match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris John

A Meeting Before the Match Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting Before the Match   A Meeting Before the Match EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:48 pm

The screen slowly fades in and the crowd starts cheering moderately as they see the camera closely following Chris John, pointing at his back as he calmly walks down a hallway. His dark hair is slicked back as usual, and he is wearing a silver wrestling trunk. He keeps walking in a straight hallway until he abruptly stops which causes the cameraman to almost bump into him. Chris John turns and stares at the door in the left side of the hallway. It reads 'locker room'.

Chris John: He should be in here...

Chris John calmly opens the door and walks in. Pain is seen sitting on a bench bending over to put his boots on. Chris John slowly approaches him.

Chris John: Hey...Pain...

Pain slowly turns his head to look at Chris John. He keeps a straight face as he stares at Chris. Chris stops and stares at Pain, who is still sitting on the bench. After a few moments of staring, Chris John, who smiles at Pain, sticks his hand out in order to shake Pain's hand.

Chris John: I just wanted to wish you good luck in our match tonight. Let's give the crowd what they want.

Pain slowly stands up with his face remaining neutral and sticks his hand out as well, shaking Chris John's hand.

Pain: Well first of all, it is rude to not introduce yourself.

Chris John: Oh my bad. I am Chris John, WGW's newest signing.

Pain: And second, I do not need luck so keep it to yourself because you'll need it for our match. Welcome to the big time so hold on or get out of the way, It's your decision.

As Pain walks past Chris John and leaves the locker room, Chris John turns around looking at the direction that Pain left with a serious look. letting the camera slowly fade out to a weak cry of boos.

Last edited by Chris John on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Before the Match   A Meeting Before the Match EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:53 pm

The screen slowly fades in and the crowd starts cheering moderately as they see the camera closely following Chris John, pointing at his back as he calmly walks down a hallway. His dark hair is slicked back as usual, and he is wearing a silver wrestling trunk. He keeps walking in a straight hallway until he abruptly stops which causes the cameraman to almost bump into him. Chris John turns and stares at the door in the left side of the hallway. It reads 'locker room'.

Chris John: He should be in here...

Chris John calmly opens the door and walks in. Pain is seen sitting on a bench bending over to put his boots on. Chris John slowly approaches him.

Chris John: Hey...Pain...

Pain slowly turns his head to look at Chris John. He keeps a straight face as he stares at Chris. Chris stops and stares at Pain, who is still sitting on the bench. After a few moments of staring, Chris John, who smiles at Pain, sticks his hand out in order to shake Pain's hand.

Chris John: I just wanted to wish you good luck in our match tonight. Let's give the crowd what they want.

As Pain stands up, and shake his hand.

Pain: Will first of all it is rude to not introduce yourself.

Chris John: oh well my apologies I am Chris John.

Pain: And second I do not need luck so keep it you'll need it for are match. So welcome to the big time so hold on or get out of the way, It's your decision.

Pain walks out of the locker room letting the camera slowly fade out.
Back to top Go down
Chris John

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Before the Match   A Meeting Before the Match EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:20 pm

I'd like to thank Pain for helping me with this rp! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Before the Match   A Meeting Before the Match Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting Before the Match
Page 1 of 1