Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Contract Signing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Tom Scott
Admin
GM Tom Scott

The Contract Signing Empty
PostSubject: The Contract Signing   The Contract Signing EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:56 am

The camera fades from a commercial break to show Jim Carrey in the ring. Also in the ring there is a table with a chair at either side. on the table is a clipboard with a contract clipped to it, and two microphones.

Jim Carrey: Everyone, welcome to the contract signing between Tom Scott, and the Abandonment Champion, Chris John. Now last week, we saw a very heated, back and forth debate between the two. But now, there is no time to debate, as we are fast approaching the Pay Per View, and as you may know we need a sanctioned match for these two to go at it for the title match. Now, please welcome the first participant, TOM SCOTT!

The Metal By Tenacious D plays.

Bill Gates: Here comes the challenger.

Steve Jobs: I cannot wait.

The arena lights fade to black, and a single spotlight shines down onto the entrance stage. Tom Scott appears and walks into the spotlight. He looks up from the floor and looks around the crowd. He raises both arms with fists clenched up into the air quickly, as he does this, pyro goes off at both sides of him, and the lights come on.

The crowd boo Tom audaciously.

Tom Scott then flips the bird at the fans.

Bill Gates: And such a warm welcome from this crowd here in Cardiff.

Steve Jobs: No it isn't..

Bill Gates: I was being sarcastic, moron.

Tom Scott makes his way down to the ring. He then climbs the ring steps and then climbs through the ropes. He then walks over to the opposite corner and climbs up onto the middle turnbuckle. He looks around and then smirks.

Jim Carrey: Welcome Tom, got any thing to say before we get Chris out here?

Tom Scott picks up a microphone from the table.

Tom Scott: I do, actually. The day has finally arrived, the contract signing where I put down on pen and paper, that I will get the title that has been kept from me for so long. So, what are you waiting for Chris? Pick up your balls, and get your ass down to this ring right now and we can make this official.

Tom Scott sits down.

Jim Carrey: Alright, Chris John, Please make your way out here.

Faint by Linkin Park begins to play

Steve Jobs: And here comes the champion!

The crowd's cheers burst as Chris John walks through the curtains with the Abandonment Title over his right shoulder. He stops and slowly turns his head from the left side of the arena to the right side, smiling at the crowd. He turns his attention to Tom Scott, points at him him with his finger and starts shouting at him. He quickly makes his way to the ring, pointing at Tom Scott and shouting the entire way. He slides into the ring, climbs the nearest turnbuckle and looks at the crowd in front of him. He then takes his title off of his shoulders and raises it toward the crowd while nodding at the crowd. He then leaps backwards off the turnbuckle and walks toward the table, staring at Tom Scott with a serious look on his face. He stops near the table and turns his head to look at Jim Carrey.

Jim Carrey: Chris, anything you would like to say.

Chris John grabs the other microphone from the table and sits down opposite Tom.

Chris John: Tom, Tom, Tom. *sigh* When will you learn. In WGW. Demanding things to happen will never get you anywhere. Now about this match, I just want you to know that after this match, nothing will have changed, I will still be better than you, and I will still be the Champion. And that is how it will always be.

Tom Scott: Then shut up and sign the damn contract.

Chris John: But..

Tom Scott: Sign it!

Jim Carrey: Chris, if you would...

Chris John grabs the pen and cautiously signs the match contract.

Jim Carrey: Well, thats the Champ Signed, Tom, can you do the same.

Tom Scott smiles and signs the contract. He starts to laugh.

Bill Gates: The contract has been signed!

Steve Jobs: Wait for it...

Chris John: Whats so funny?

Tom Scott: Ah, you obviously haven't read the part of the contract on the match type, have you..

Chris John's face goes blank.

Tom Scott: HAHAHA. Well, I'll let you know what was on that page. Infact, I'll let everyone in this arena and those watching at home know what words were on that page. You see, on that page were a whole load of words of description of the circumstances for the match etc. And in the middle of the page, close to the top were 3 words, bigger than the rest, and in bold. And those exact words were:

Last...

Blood...

Match...

The crowd lets off an almighty cheer.

Chris John Slumps in his chair. He then stands up and extends his left hand towards tom.

Chris John: Lets shake.

Tom Scott: ...Why?

Chris John: Erm, For uh...sportsmanship.

Tom Scott shurgs and then stands up. He then goes to shake the hand.

Chris John drops his left hand and swings his right hand into the cheek of Tom Scott.

The crowd let off an "oooh"

Steve Jobs: And there we go. See, I told you to wait for it.

Jim Carrey: And that is my cue to leave. Play nice gents.

Jim Carrey leaves the ring and sits back down beside Bill Gates and Steve Jobs:.

Tom Scott slowly turns his head back towards Chris John, with a look of fury spread across his face.

Tom Scott grabs the shoulders of Chris John and drags him over the table. Tom Scott knees Chris John in the gut a few times and then throws him into the corner.

Tom Scott starts hitting Chris John with hard punches to both his head and gut.

Chris John Parries the punch and grabs Tom Scott and throws him into the corner, switching places.

Chris John starts raining down forearms onto Tom Scott. Chris John then backs up and runs towards Tom Scott and jumps, ramming a knee into the side of Tom Scott's body. Tom Scott slumps into his seat. Chris John climbs onto the turnbuckle He stands up and launches himself towards Tom.

Tom Scott gets up and grabs Chris John in mid air. Tom Scott rotates 180' and jumps towards the center of the ring. Tom Scott then slams Chris John through the table.

Tom Scott gets up and picks up the Abandonment Title. He stands over Chris John and raises the title into the air slowly with his right hand.

Jim Carrey: Wow, And i'm glad I got out of there when I did..

Bill Gates: What a display from both wrestlers right there.

Steve Jobs: Too right, I am now hyped even more for this Last Blood Match.

Tom Scott exits the ring and heads backstage.

The camera fades out from Chris John, who hasn't moved.

Last edited by GM Tom Scott on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlinggonewild.forumotion.co.uk
Chris John

The Contract Signing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contract Signing   The Contract Signing EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:28 pm

(CHRIS ENTRANCE HERE)

The crowd's cheers burst as Chris John walks through the curtains with the Abandonment Title over his right shoulder. He stops and slowly turns his head from the left side of the arena to the right side, smiling at the crowd. He turns his attention to Tom Scott, points at him him with his finger and starts shouting at him. He quickly makes his way to the ring, pointing at Tom Scott and shouting the entire way. He slides into the ring, climbs the nearest turnbuckle and looks at the crowd in front of him. He then takes his title off of his shoulders and raises it toward the crowd while nodding at the crowd. He then leaps backwards off the turnbuckle and walks toward the table, staring at Tom Scott with a serious look on his face. He stops near the table and turns his head to look at Jim Carrey.
Back to top Go down

The Contract Signing
Page 1 of 1