Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Contract Signing (closing of the show)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masubuko

The Contract Signing (closing of the show) Empty
PostSubject: The Contract Signing (closing of the show)   The Contract Signing (closing of the show) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 10:19 pm

Bill Gates is standing in the middle of the ring with a table and 2 chairs in front of him and a black sheet has covered the ring. There is a contract on a clipboard placed on the table with a pen next to it. Bill raises the mic to his mouth and starts to speak.

Bill Gates: Well hello there ladies and gentlemen!

The audience cheer

Bill Gates: I am here to officiate the contract signing of Masubuko and Tank Buster, allowing them to go head to head at the upcoming Pay Per View.

The crowd roar with excitement

Bill Gates: Now before we get these two superstars out here, I am going to inform you all of the match information. The match will take place next week at the Pay Per View, it will be a Last Man Standing match and it will be... FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!

The crowd erupts with anticipation

Bill Gates: So ladies and gentlemen without further ado, I introduce to you, on of the competitors... MASUBUKO!

Masubuko's music starts to play as he walks out from backstage with his head low as usual and the crowd boo loudly. Masubuko lifts his head up and climbs into the ring and stands on the far side of Bill.

Bill Gates: And his opponent... TANK BUSTER!!!

The crowd cheer with approval as Tank Buster appears at the stage and begins to walk down the ramp, his eyes focused on Masubuko but he still has time to high five some 'Tankers'. He then slides into the ring and stands on the opposite side of Bill, focused on Masubuko, neither have said a word.

Bill Gates: Well I guess you two aren't in the talking mood? I like it, it means business! Speaking of which, lets get to it shall we?

Bill gestures to the chairs, Masubuko and Tank Buster take their seats.

Bill Gates: Ok well you guys know the rules, the only way this match can be one is by beating you opponent so much that they stay can't get up in time to answer the 10 second call. There are no disqualifications and no count-outs, the winner of this match will be declared the first WGW World Heavyweight champion!

The crowd cheer and start to chant Tank Buster's name

Bill Gates: So if you guys want to sign it and we will be done here.

Tank Buster reaches for the contract and pen but Masubuko snatches it from him at the last second. He skims through the contract and then signs. Tank Buster glares and Masubuko before snatching the contract and pen back and signing the contract without taking his eyes off of Masubuko.

Bill Gates: Excellent! This match is officially on!

The crowd erupts once more

Bill Gates: Well I guess that's it then.

Masubuko: Hold up...

The crowd boo

Masubuko: Tank Buster, I'm going to give you a little warning now, at the Pay Per View, one of us will be walking out champion... the other... won't be walking out at all!

Tank Buster: Well in that case we better arrange a stretcher for you, because there is no way I'm going to lose this match!

The two wrestlers stand up and stare directly into each others eyes, anger boiling up.

Bill Gates: Woah woah woah! Save it for next week, we don't want you two wasting your energy now! How about you two go backstage and chill out! By the way, remember what Reaper said when he first thought of putting you in this match? If you don't let me refresh your memory, if you two so much as touch each other backstage, the match will be cancelled!

The two wrestlers agree and Masubuko rolls out the ring and grins at Tank Buster before heading off backstage. Once Masubuko has left Tank Buster takes a look at Bill and steps out the ring before heading backstage.

Bill Gates: Well ladies and gentlemen, that's all we have for you tonight and what night it's been! We will see you all next week for the Pay Per View where we will have myself and Mike Shark in a Buried Alive Match, we will also see Tom Scott and Clark X battle it out AND you will see those two fight for the WGW World Heavyweight Title in a LAST MAN STANDING MATCH!!! See you guys next week!

Last edited by Masubuko on Sat May 18, 2013 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GM Tom Scott
Admin
GM Tom Scott

The Contract Signing (closing of the show) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contract Signing (closing of the show)   The Contract Signing (closing of the show) EmptySat May 18, 2013 12:44 am

Change reaper to one of the commentators, cos reaper would just have had a match, so it would lack continuity of the show.
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlinggonewild.forumotion.co.uk

The Contract Signing (closing of the show)
Page 1 of 1