Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Champion Return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masubuko

The Champion Return Empty
PostSubject: The Champion Return   The Champion Return EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:53 am

Masubuko's music begins to play as a mixture of boos and cheers fill the arena. Masubuko walks out from backstage with his title held up high and a a sinister grin on his face. He has a mic in his other hand which he then raises to his mouth as he continues to walk towards the ring.

Masubuko: Guess who's back and still holding the World Heavyweight Championship! Me! Oh do you know what's funny? The chairman clearly set up that match in hopes that I would lose, have the title taken away from me and get kicked out of WGW, but his plan backfired didn't it! I'm still here, I'm still the champion and there is nothing you can do about it!

The crowd is still separated by boos and cheers once more.

Masubuko: And after that tag match earlier to open the show, I feel like nothing can knock me down! And why is that? Because I'm the best! Nobody in this business can even match my standards! Tank Buster couldn't do it, that loser who is no longer apart of this company couldn't do it, so who the hell can!? Who will be the great savior of WGW and step up to end my reign as champion? Because you're gonna have to be pretty special to step up to this!

Masubuko stares at the crowd and then looks backstage.

Masubuko: So to whoever the chairman has lined up or whoever thinks they can challenge me... Good luck... Because you're gonna need it!

Masubuko throws his mic to the floor and slides out the ring to head backstage.
Back to top Go down

The Champion Return
Page 1 of 1