Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Challenge Accepted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris John

Challenge Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Challenge Accepted   Challenge Accepted EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:19 am

The crowd falls quiet and suddenly Faint By Linkin Park starts playing. The crowd starts to cheer loudly

Bill Gates: Well, well, well, look who it is.

Steve Jobs: This probably has something to do with Tom Scott's speech last week.

Chris John walks through the curtains with his title over his right shoulder. He smiles happily as he walks down the ramp. Chris John slides into the ring and walks to the right side of the ring to bend down and receive a microphone from Jim Carrey. He then walks back to the middle of the ring and stares at the camera while holding the microphone in his left hand and his right hand over his title, which lays on his shoulder. As he raises the microphone close to his lips, the crowd falls quiet once again.

Chris John: HOW IS EVERYONE DOING TONIGHT?!

The arena fills with cheers and falls quiet after a while.

Chris John: Many of you probably know why I'm here but for those that don't know why I'm here, it's because I wanted to address Tom Scott.

Once again, the crowd starts cheering for a while but the cheers die down gradually.

Chris John: Last week, Tom Scott returned to deliver a speech to everyone. He also challenged me to a match for my Abandonment title.

Jim Carrey: It was quite a speech as well, don't you guys think?

Bill Gates: You got that right Jim.

Chris John: Frankly, I don't know why I shouldn't accept the challenge. He WAS the man that helped me win the Abandonment Title at the PPV, wasn't he?

Bill Gates: Without him, you would have never won that title you loser.

Steve Jobs: Ahhhhh shut up already you bum.

The camera slowly shifts toward Chris John's face. Chris John appears to have a serious look as he gets ready to speak.

Chris John: Tom Scott, if you are listening to this, I want you to listen very closely. I would love nothing more than to face you with my title on the line. I accept your challenge. Let's give the crowd a match that they won't forget!

The crowd suddenly erupts as Faint by Linkin Park starts to play. Chris John walks to the right side to hand the microphone back to Jim Carrey and then walks back to the left side of the ring and slides out. As he walks up the ramp, he high fives the fans by the barricade. He then walks through the curtains as the screen fades out.
Back to top Go down

Challenge Accepted
Page 1 of 1