Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Sudden Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris John

A Sudden Challenge Empty
PostSubject: A Sudden Challenge   A Sudden Challenge EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:30 am

The screen fades in to show Chris John and Katey Lopez in the hallway backstage together. They are facing each other.

Katey Lopez: I'm afraid that Tom will try to ambush you or something.

Chris John: He's not going to, I promise you that.

A WGW Staff Member walks up to Chris John and touches his back. Chris John turns around and faces him

WGW Staff Member: Mr. John, Miss Carmichael wants to speak to you.

Chris John thanks the Staff Member as he leaves. After he leaves, Chris John turns back to Katey Lopez who looks up at him with an innocent look in her eyes. Chris John lowers his head to kiss Katey Lopez. Once they finish, Chris John turns around and starts walking in the hallway. He walks for a while until he meets Hammerhead, who stares straight at him.

Hammerhead: WHOAH, WOAH, WOAH, you think you can attack us in the ring like that? You think you gonna get away with that?

Chris John stares at Hammerhead in confusion

Chris John: Me? Attack J.O.B.B.E.R.S.? You guys tried to attack me last week!

Hammerhead: WHOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, first of all, don't interrupt me.  Fourth of all, I know that you planned that attack on us. It was a good strategy, I must admit, but you ain't getting away with it.

Chris John stares blankly at Hammerhead

Chris John: Um, *cough* sorry I have more important things to worry about.

As Chris John passes Hammerhead, Hammerhead turns around at Chris John's direction, looks around the hallway and grabs a chair. He runs up to Chris John and slams him with the chair. Chris John falls to the ground and has a painful look in his eyes.

Hammerhead: Yeah, you didn't see that coming huh? You versus Me tonight!

As Hammerhead walks away, Katey Lopez runs down to Chris John, kneels down and holds his head. Chris John slowly sits back up and they both hug each other as the screen fades out.
Back to top Go down

A Sudden Challenge
Page 1 of 1