Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Champ showing off

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tank Buster

The Champ showing off Empty
PostSubject: The Champ showing off   The Champ showing off EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:30 am

The camera cuts to the backstage area where Tank Buster is seen walking around the back of the arena with a lovely lady on each arm, his International Championship belt around his waist and his gold plated sun glasses around his brow. He walks with a supreme air of confidence and control as he makes his way around the back, boos can be heard echoing throughout the arena. The Chairman suddenly enters the frame and walks right up to Tank Buster.

The Chairman: Listen Tank Buster, your actions backstage the last few weeks has been behavior unbecoming of the #2 champion in this organization. You need to act more professional and treat the fans with the respect they deserve.

Tank Buster: Hey now, did you seriously just call me the #2 champion in this organization? That is a slap in the face if I have ever seen one. Just because the title around my waist does not say Wrestling Gone Wild World Heavyweight champion does not mean that my International title plays second fiddle to it. On top of that, who cares what the fans think? They turned their back on me in my time of need so why should I care what they think of me now?

The Chairman: I meant no disrespect Tank, your title is just considered to be slightly less prestigious since you lost twice to the WGW Champion.

Tank Buster: So what your saying is, I am less of a champion just because I could not beat Masubuko for the world title? That is crap.

The Chairman: I honestly don't care what you think, you need to preform at 100% each and every week to give these fans what they truly deserve. And you think your better than Masubuko?

Tank Buster: I sure do, I know he beat me twice but that was the old me. The old me who cared about the fans, the old me who always tried to be the good guy. The new me could not care less. I am the best International Champion there ever was, there ever is, and there ever will be. And if your not down with that, A little ToT Barrage will fix that quick.

The Chairman: You sound confident, good because your facing off with Masubuko in the main Event tonight in a non title match up to see who truly is the best in WGW.

The camera fades out and returns to the ring.
Back to top Go down
GM Tom Scott
Admin
GM Tom Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Champ showing off   The Champ showing off EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:04 pm

Just to say abandonment is 2nd prestigious :p
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlinggonewild.forumotion.co.uk
Chris John

PostSubject: Re: The Champ showing off   The Champ showing off EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:52 am

Yeah, I'm better!
How Chris makes me f 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Champ showing off   The Champ showing off Empty

Back to top Go down

The Champ showing off
Page 1 of 1