Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Champ Shall Reign Supreme

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tank Buster

The Champ Shall Reign Supreme Empty
PostSubject: The Champ Shall Reign Supreme   The Champ Shall Reign Supreme EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:04 am

The camera cuts to the backstage area where Tank Buster is seen preparing his match later this evening. He has his personal bet polisher touching up his International Championship belt to make sure it is up to the proper standards that are needed for such a prestigious championship that he has held since the inauguration of the championship. He is the only International champion in the history of wrestling worth mentioning and he darn well makes sure everyone knows it. After his belt polisher finishes up he straps the title around his waist and dons his sleeveless leather jacket and adjusts his camo shorts before turning and noticing the camera behind him.

Tank Buster: You idiots never learn about how to get have his privacy, well since your here I might as well get this off my chest. I am the best in the world in the company and I proved it last week when I annihilated Masubuko in our one fall match up before that idiot Castling decided he wanted to interfere with the match. I had him pinned one two three after landing my Time of Target Barrage, the most devastating move in professional wrestling today. Now I have to face this unknown guy name Zombie Panther tonight in the mid card of a PPV, just another attempt by the Chairman to bury his best champion. This Zombie Panther guy is no match for me outside of the ring, and dam well sure is not a match for me inside of the ring. The match tonight will end as the winner of the match and STILLLLLLLLLLLLLL The International Champion......Tank Buster!

Tank Buster looks up at the sky and smacks his belt a few times as he ends his monologue and turn back to look at the camera.

Tank Buster: And that, you idiots, is what a real champion says.

Tank Buster then shoves the cameraman down onto his back and the feed from his camera shuts off.
Back to top Go down

The Champ Shall Reign Supreme
Page 1 of 1