Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Show Opening

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Tom Scott
Admin
GM Tom Scott

Show Opening Empty
PostSubject: Show Opening   Show Opening EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:18 am

The camera shows the Wrestling Gone Wild logo. The camera then shows the London Skyline. The camera then switches to show a low angle shot of the Olympic Stadium. It is just after dusk. Fireworks explode above the arena. The camera then goes inside the arena. We see the fans looking up in amazement as the pyrotechnical display continues. after a while the fireworks stop and the fans cheer. The camera then shows the broadcast table.

Jim Carrey: Hello Ladies and Gents, and welcome to British Invasion. Myself, Bill, Steve and then WGW roster are here live, at the Olympic Stadium in London.

Bill Gates: Yes, this is a PPV of firsts. Its WGW's First Overseas Pay Per View, Its WGW's first place themed Pay Per View, and..

Jim Carrey: And its my first Pay Per View!

Steve Jobs: Yes, and i can say confidently now, when you first started Jim, I didn't think that the 3 man commentary team would work, but you know what, its grown on me. Its good to have you on the team.

Jim Carrey: Uh, thanks?

Steve Jobs: Your welcome.

Bill Gates: Anyway what a night we have for you. Our main event of the evening, is a showdown between the champion and challenger, a showdown between the hometown star, and the outsider. A showdown between Chris John, and the barmy brit himself, Tom Scott.

Steve Jobs: Yes, that is going to be for the Abandonment Championship. And there is more than bad blood between them, kinda fitting given the match type...

Jim Carrey: Yes, a Last Blood Match will be gracing our eyes and screens tonight for the Abandonment Title.

Bill Gates: And what about the World Heavyweight Title. Retaining Champion Masubuko takes on Virya Divyeshwar in a Last Man Standing match. And i have my doubts about another retain by Masubuko.

Steve Jobs: Relax, Masubuko's got it covered. He'll breeze it.

Jim Carrey: And the debut of the Television Title. Contested between El Magico and the ever cryptical Chains. I wonder who will be defending that title next season.

Steve Jobs: Well, only time can tell.

The camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlinggonewild.forumotion.co.uk
Not so Silent Bob

Show Opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Opening   Show Opening EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:24 am

Wow , still no mention of the tag title or any of the regular matches L0L.
Back to top Go down

Show Opening
Page 1 of 1