Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Show Opening

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Tom Scott
Admin
GM Tom Scott

Show Opening Empty
PostSubject: Show Opening   Show Opening EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:46 am

The camera shows the WGW logo. We then see the logo fade to show the arena. Pyrotechnics explode around the titantron and the rafters, creating a spectacular light show. The camera then shows Bill Gates and Steve Jobs sat down talking.

Bill Gates: Hello ladies and gentlemen, and please allow me to welcome you to, Season three of Wrestling Gone Wild. We are live here tonight from the 02 Arena in Dublin, Ireland. And this is our first stop on our UK Tour.

Steve Jobs: Yes and what a show we have for you tonight. We start off the evening with a tag match between current champions. as we will see the Tag Team Champions taking on former enemies, Masubuko and Tank Buster.

Bill Gates: I think the tag champs have got that one in the bag.

Steve Jobs: And why is that?

Bill Gates: Well to be honest, they are the tag champs. So tehy know what they're doing when it comes to tag matches.

Steve Jobs: True..

Bill Gates: And also, i think that because Masubuko won the world title instead of Tank Buster at the first ppv, Survivor, Tank is going to hold something against him for that, which could cause them to fall apart as a team.

Steve Jobs: I see where you're coming from Bill. But I have to disagree, I think Tank Buster and Masubuko will somehow work through the animosity and win the match.

Bill Gates: Ah well, we will see.

Steve Jobs: Also tonight, we have the official return of the United Kingdoms very own, Tom Scott.

Bill Gates: Yes, Tom is going to be delivering a return speech to address the fans.

Suddenly, The Chairman appears at the top of the ramp.

The Chairman: Hello, Forgive me for interupting Bill and Steve. But your new co-worker has arrived. Adding to the Star studded commentary team., Please welcome to Wrestling Gone Wild, Jim Carrey!

The crowd cheer.

Jim Carrey appears next to The Chairman. He turns to face him and shakes hands with him. Jim then makes his way to ringside and sits down at the commentary table.

Jim Carrey: Why hello guys.

Bill Gates: Jim, welcome to the team.

Jim Carrey: Thank you, its a pleasure to be here. Anything I can do?

Steve Jobs: Well, we've just more or less finished the show opening bit.

Jim Carrey: Not to worry, I'll just get ready for commentating.

Bill Gates: Ok. Well folks on with the show.

The camera switches to the ring.
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlinggonewild.forumotion.co.uk

Show Opening
Page 1 of 1