Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Masubuko's Reign of Torment begins!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masubuko

Masubuko's Reign of Torment begins! Empty
PostSubject: Masubuko's Reign of Torment begins!   Masubuko's Reign of Torment begins! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:09 am

The lights turn off suddenly submerging the arena in darkness. The titon tron begins to flicker on and off rapidly when suddenly it stops and the silhouette of a man appears on the screen, his head facing downwards. The mysterious figure begins to lift his head and the screen begins to flicker again before the man can be identified and the screen then turns off. The crowd is silent, confused by the occurance, then the lights begin to flicker in the arena and music is blasted from the speakers. As the lights continue to flicker a man is seen walking to the ring holding a microphone in his hand. The man stands in the centre of the ring and lifts his head up as the lights return to normality.

???: WGW... You have no idea what you've let yourself in for! I can tell by all your confused faces that you don't know who I am, but don't worry, soon you will and when you do I'll make sure that you never... EVER... forget!

The crowd are shocked and don't know how to react. Slight amounts of boo's are mixed with small amounts of cheers as the crowd remain confused

???: My name is Masubuko!

Again the crowd don't know how to react so a mixture of boo's and cheers echo around the arena

Masubuko: I am here for one reason and one reason only... and thats to win! So right now I am going to give a bit of friendly advice to anybody who wants to get in my way... DON'T!!

Masubuko gives a sinister looking stare across the crowd then takes a deep breath

Masubuko: As of now my reign of torment... has begun!

Masubuko drops the microphone and rolls out the ring and his music begins to play as he strides up the ramp with his head facing down once more, heading backstage
Back to top Go down

Masubuko's Reign of Torment begins!
Page 1 of 1