Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jessica speaks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reapy

Jessica speaks Empty
PostSubject: Jessica speaks   Jessica speaks EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:11 am

The titian tron flashes on showing Jessica Love fixing here hair as the camera man informs her she is on camera causing Jessica to quickly turn.

Jessica Love: Hello WGW fans.

The Crowd starts around of boos and obscene gestures.

Jessica Love: I have asked for this time to explain my actions of last week.

The crowd get louder and louder.

Jessica Love : Yes, yes I know you all see me as a witch for setting up Reaper, but what you don't know is how Reaper screwed my man out of what should have been the start to his legendary career!

Chants for Reaper ring out through out the arena.

Steve Jobs: Reaper has had an awesome amount of support and has earned everything he has achieved.

Bill Gates : Yes he has but I think we all have to step on a few people in order to get where we are.

Jessica Love: Well you see this all goes back to when my man and Reaper where both training with my father, the legendary wrestler Elmer Fudd (Aka) The big love.

Bill Gates: Hell I remember watching his matches when I was a young man.

Steve Job: You and me both.

Jessica Love: My man was my father's prize student, my father was grooming him to carry on his legacy! Then Reaper had to go and kiss ass! He sucked up to my father and stole what was rightfully my man's career.

The crowd chat Reaper again

Jessica Love: I had to watch the person I love turn into this broken down shell of his former self. He couldn't get booked in any federations, all they wanted was Reaper! Everyone we called, it was always Reaper, Reaper, Reaper!

The fans chant Reaper on and on

Jessica Love: You know how bad it feels, being woken up in the middle of the night cause your man's screaming another man's name?

Jessica Love: So that was when I decided, if I ever get the chance, I would make Reaper pay for all those years of suffering and sleepless nights. I would make him pay for breaking my man down, making him feel like he was nothing! Well now he is ready, now he will have his revenge! You see what happened outside that night club is nothing to what is yet to come!

The titan tron shuts off as the crowd goes silent
Back to top Go down
Masubuko

Jessica speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica speaks   Jessica speaks EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:09 am

ok to go
Back to top Go down

Jessica speaks
Page 1 of 1