Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bam Bam's debut match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bambamnorton

Bam Bam's debut match Empty
PostSubject: Bam Bam's debut match   Bam Bam's debut match EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:20 am

Interviewer: Welcome To WGW Bam Bam Norton Bam Bam Norton: .... Interviewer: How are you feeling about your debut match next week Bam Bam? Bam Bam Norton: listen, the reason Tom Scott brought me here to WGW is because there are too many cowards learking around WGW. And he needed he needed to add some brute force to the federation and where better than look than "the alpha male" himself Bam Bam Norton the very meening of the word perfection. Interviewer: Confident, perhaps over confident, do you really underestimate your fellow superstars? Bam Bam Norton: Yes, and I'll keep underestimating each and every man that stands before me until I am faced with a worthy opponent, and due to the fact that human cloning is not currently possible I don't see there being a worthy opponent on this Earth not now, not ever! Interviewer: What so your the best then? Bam Bam Norton: I'm tired of your stupid questions *Bam Bam Bomb's Interviewer through table* and let that be a lesson to anyone who wastes the time of Bam Bam Norton!
Back to top Go down
bambamnorton

PostSubject: Re: Bam Bam's debut match   Bam Bam's debut match EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:21 am

Interviewer: Welcome To WGW Bam Bam Norton

Bam Bam Norton: ....

Interviewer: How are you feeling about your debut match next week Bam Bam?

Bam Bam Norton: listen, the reason Tom Scott brought me here to WGW is because there are too many cowards learking around WGW. And he needed he needed to add some brute force to the federation and where better than look than "the alpha male" himself Bam Bam Norton the very meening of the word perfection.

Interviewer: Confident, perhaps over confident, do you really underestimate your fellow superstars?

Bam Bam Norton: Yes, and I'll keep underestimating each and every man that stands before me until I am faced with a worthy opponent, and due to the fact that human cloning is not currently possible I don't see there being a worthy opponent on this Earth not now, not ever!

Interviewer: What so your the best then?

Bam Bam Norton: I'm tired of your stupid questions *Bam Bam Bomb's Interviewer through table* and let that be a lesson to anyone who wastes the time of Bam Bam Norton!
Back to top Go down
GM Tom Scott
Admin
GM Tom Scott

PostSubject: Re: Bam Bam's debut match   Bam Bam's debut match EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:51 pm

er, another thing, the interviewer is a woman.. so it doesn't look good if you physically attack a woman.
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlinggonewild.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bam Bam's debut match   Bam Bam's debut match Empty

Back to top Go down

Bam Bam's debut match
Page 1 of 1