Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Swordsman's Challenge; Forced

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hishy

Hishy

The Swordsman's Challenge; Forced Empty
PostSubject: The Swordsman's Challenge; Forced   The Swordsman's Challenge; Forced EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:45 am

Hishy released his hold, the Armbar, that he had executed on Krillin. He stood up, leaving his now former opponent writhing in pain on the mat. A slight smirk appeared on Hishy's face as the crowd began to chant his name, having realised the skill and potential that this new superstar possessed. Hishy moved over to the corner of the ring, and picked up the microphone that he had left beside the bottom turnbuckle pad. He raised it to his mouth as if he were about to speak, but then lowered it again and moved on over to the centre of the ring; just a foot or two away from the defeated Krillin. He raised the microphone to his mouth again, this time wanting to actually speak. The fans settled down into a phase of quietness, as they had decided they would listen to what Hishy had to say.

Hishy: "You know, Krillin. You're a great fighter, and a great wrestler. Unfortunately for you, however, fate had decided that you would eventually face me and thus face your eventual defeat. I am Hishy, and I am here to defeat each and every member of this, the Wrestling Gone Wild, roster until I prove to everyone out there, including you guys watching, that I am the best there is and the best there ever will be! More importantly though, I will prove it... to myself. To Kuina!"

He suddenly stopped, realising he had let slip the name of his childhood friend who had passed away. A small amount of water began to form in both of his eyes, as if he were about to shed a tear. He quickly wiped his eyes, swiftly to make it look natural. He then raised the microphone up, again, to his mouth.

Hishy: "I still need to do that though; prove that I am the best. How am I going to do that? Defeat someone else. Eh, let's do it right here, right now! Why not? Beating two people in one night - I do that on a worse than bad day. So come on ou-"

Hishy's speech was cut off for the second time in one night, as the lights in the entire arena turned off ever so suddenly. This resulted in almost every single member of the audience gasping in both surprise and shock. The lights flashed a little, before finally turning back on. Hishy lay on the floor, and a member of the roster (Billeth) stood before him, repeatedly stomping on his right leg. Billeth picked up the microphone that was beside Hishy's grounded body.

Billeth: "You want a challenge? You're getting more than you're bargained for!"

Billeth yelled into the microphone, expressing his anger towards the green haired swordsman, before throwing the device straight into Hishy's left leg. He then proceeded to exit the ring, much to the audience's relief. However, they took back said relief when Billeth lifted up the apron and retrieved a black coloured steel chair from underneath the ring. He slid it into the ring, and followed quickly after it. He stood up, and picked up the steel chair along with him, then bent down and whispered something into Hishy's ear before slamming the chair into his right leg, and then again into his left leg. He did this for a minute or so, consecutively alternating between each leg and each chair shot. He stopped, and walked towards the ring's ropes. This time he was leaving for real. Just before he climbed over the ropes, he threw the steel chair at Hishy's motionless body - more specifically at his legs. He then exited the ring, and slowly, rather dominantly, walked up the ramp and left the visible portion of the arena.

Steve Jobs: "I can't believe it! Such an exciting match up, and it succumbs to this! Pure torture, that's what it is. Pure, undeserved, torture.

Bill Gates: "Really? I think he got what was coming to him, to be quite frank. I mean look at it, it's exactly as Billeth said. He's asked for more than he can bargain. He brought this upon himself, and now he's got to handle the consequences."

Steve Jobs: "You're just as heartless as Billeth is! How can you say that?"

Bill Gates: "You know what they say - the truth hurts."

By the time the commentators had finished discussing the events that had unfolded before them, which was some moments after the attack, a couple of security guards and medical members had finally rushed down to the ring. They propped Hishy up on to a stretcher and one of the medical staff, whom had done a quick observation, had come to the conclusion that the injury wasn't career threatening. He still needed medical attention, though. The members of Wrestling Gone Wild staff proceeded to carry Hishy, via. the stretcher, up the ramp and out of sight.
Back to top Go down

The Swordsman's Challenge; Forced
Page 1 of 1