Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Glorious Debut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris John

A Glorious Debut Empty
PostSubject: A Glorious Debut   A Glorious Debut EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:01 am

The screen fades in to Jessica Love, who is fluffing her hair, standing backstage in the WGW interview area where behind her to the left, there is a television screen with the WGW logo on it. The cameraman tells her that the camera is recording and Jessica Love, who panics with bulging eyes, quickly wipes her suit with both hands and is a handed a microphone.

Jessica Love: Hello WGW Universe. I am here waiting for the man who won his very first match here in WGW, none other than The Opportunist himself, Chris John!

Thunderous cheers are heard in the background as the camera turns to the left, zooming in on Chris John who is smiling as he walks proudly toward Jessica Love, covered in sweat. The camera slowly turns back right as Chris John approaches Jessica Love and the two are seen together, facing each other,  getting ready for an interview.

Chris John: Hey Jessica, great to see you again.

Jessica Love smiles at Chris as she points the microphone towards his face.

Jessica Love: Nice to see you too Mr. John. I was wondering if I could ask you a couple more questions about today's match.

Chris John: Of course. I would be glad to answer them.

Jessica Love: Great. First off, what do you have to say about your match with Pain earlier today?

Chris John: Well, Pain is an excellent competitor and he definitely gave me quite a match. I didn't appreciate how he responded to me when I wished him good luck earlier, but that is something that I didn't worry about. I just wanted to give my all and that's exactly what I did.

Chris John, who is still smiling, turns to face the camera.

Chris John:Thank you Pain for giving me a memorable match, we definitely gave the crowd quite a show.

A burst of cheers are heard in the background as Chris John turns back to Jessica Love, getting ready to answer more questions as the cheers slowly die down.

Jessica Love: Does this give you an extra boost of confidence for your future matches?

Chris John: Yes, this definitely increased my confidence level and I can't wait for more challenges ahead in the future.

Jessica Love: Rumor has it that you might be one of the competitors in this seasons dreambreaker match. How does that make you feel?

Chris John: That would definitely be very exciting for me and I would be honored to participate in such a huge match like the dreambreaker. I'd definitely give my A game if i was a part of it and I'd definitely take advantage of it if I was given the opportunity. As for all of the wrestlers that will participate in this match, I wish them all good luck because everyone in that locker room deserves to win the dreambreaker. Everyone in this company has worked so hard to entertain the families out there as well as to grow this company over time. Now, it is my turn to do just that.

Another burst of cheers are heard in the background as Chris John walks past Jessica Love, leaving Jessica Love smiling at the camera as the screen slowly fades out.
Back to top Go down

A Glorious Debut
Page 1 of 1