Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Everything's Better With: This Debut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JTM

Everything's Better With: This Debut Empty
PostSubject: Everything's Better With: This Debut   Everything's Better With: This Debut EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:47 am

*The fans in the arena are fired up after all the action here tonight on WGW. Then out of no where, "King Without A Crown" by Voodoo Vegas plays on the PA system. Once the lyrics start, a man wearing a black jacket, a t-shirt that reads "Better With Me", jeans, and tennis shoes. He walks down the ramp with a smile on his face. Once he reaches ringside, he slides into the ring and throws his arms in the air. This man goes and grabs a microphone and as the music starts to stop.*

???: "Your lives just got better. The reason? Because I'm here. Let me introduce myself, my name is 'Everything's Better With' JTM. The only reason any of the people should feel better about yourselves right now is cause you losers are better with me." *The crowd starts booing.* "I mean it isn't just you losers; this ring, this company, those wrestlers in the back, the referee, Steve Jobs over there, this city, this country, this world are ALL better with JTM! I'm the best damn thing here and you people will get to see me in action... but not tonight."

*Boos rain from the ceiling as JTM just smiles.*

JTM: "One day, but not tonight. And I promise you this... the day you see me wrestling, everything will be better... with 'Everything's Better With' JTM."

*JTM drops the microphone as "King Without A Crown" starts to play again. JTM get out the ring and walks up the ring as the camera fades.*
Back to top Go down

Everything's Better With: This Debut
Page 1 of 1